Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas/Suggestions for future versions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Rebellion
Apprentice Mage
Apprentice Mage
The_Rebellion

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-01-26

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Fissure

Ideas/Suggestions for future versions Empty
PostSubject: Ideas/Suggestions for future versions   Ideas/Suggestions for future versions EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Ok so now that the map is being worked on and fixed, there are possibilities of future versions Very Happy

So I wanted to start this thread here for suggestions of what you would like to see in game ^^

I personally would like more to do outside the war, more quests, level based quests, ect. The war takes up a huge chunk of the game if you play it and people usually leave after, and the rpg element feels kinda short and repetitive. If we had more to do, and quests that appear based on lvl. And some of them could be group based quests, giving good unbuyable gear for that level group to everyone who finishes the quest.

And I personally would love a return of giant form for earth mages Very Happy Maybe a specialized elemental form for all mages, some temporary, some with boosted weakenesses in certain places, ect (Like how giant form was slow, melee, and I think he couldn\'t use his mage spells, or water mage in water elemental cant cast offensive spells, but had insane mana regen while in the form, and reduced cooldowns on the elemental summon it has, and on its support spells)
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas/Suggestions for future versions   Ideas/Suggestions for future versions EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:59 am

I would probably go through this website for ideas. Honestly, we've spent thousands of hours discussing various plans for the map and what the best vision was. Sort through the archive, read what interests you, and follow your vision from there.
Back to top Go down
necroeugene
Apprentice Mage
Apprentice Mage
necroeugene

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Your Character
Primary Move: Orb

PostSubject: Re: Ideas/Suggestions for future versions   Ideas/Suggestions for future versions EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:38 pm

dis like the idea of all mages having a "form" but it does sound like it could be interesting

-different mage skills like when u become dark maybe u go necromancer skin (this would take alittle work as when u hit 35 u get ur second element do u switch skins again or are there hybrid skins it would become a big task )
-bosses for gear instead of quest say each island has 1 or 2 bosses with some special gear u cant buy not really BETTER then the element items but more a side step
-possibly elemental gear for lower levels that doesnt cost so much just so the game doesnt have that feel of ur newb or pro

(we should maybe have this thread on hold so we dont over work the editor he has alot of work to do FIXING to start with
Back to top Go down
ibm181
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
ibm181

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-03-01

Your Character
Primary Move: SinSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Ideas/Suggestions for future versions   Ideas/Suggestions for future versions EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:59 am

haha its fine you guys can discus what ever you want but I'm not sure when i will be done so don't expect implementation of anything soon.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas/Suggestions for future versions   Ideas/Suggestions for future versions EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:26 am

Hey, even getting it playable would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas/Suggestions for future versions   Ideas/Suggestions for future versions Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas/Suggestions for future versions
Page 1 of 1