Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Member Image Collection

Go down 
+15
BashAndSmash
DarkDjinni
RapidFireOmega
Bartimaeus
AquaAscension
ÐeathByCyanide
Piddagoras
The_Angel
Jay.J
diaster
TanK_OwneR
Balnazzar
Dragonheart91
Zync
SinisteRing
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

Member Image Collection - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:25 pm

Facepalm.

Way to respect others wishes. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
Zync
Elite Mage
Elite Mage

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Karate Chop

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Dragonheart91 wrote:
Meh, your right. I still don't support posting pictures online, but I'm starting to sound as immature as SinisteRing. I'll drop it. (But I'm still keeping the picture. Anything that goes on the internet becomes public property.)
Actually, anything anyone posts online is copyrighted implicitly under the ownership of that individual. Certainly NOT public property ... you're just talking out of your a55 now, in attempt to justify what you know is creepiness. ( i.e. The desperate, self-fulfilling need to do what you want. If you don't have VERY strict parents then you need to see a psychiatrist. Even if you don't have strict parents, you should think about it. )
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:20 pm

I'm relatively sure you have to actually pay for a copyright for something to be copyrighted to you.

But anyway, I was just illustrating why it's bad to post pictures online.
Back to top Go down
SkapeGoat
Powerful Mage
Powerful Mage

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Your Character
Primary Move: Invis cloak?

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:35 pm

I don't see your point. Pictures are made for viewing. By friends, family, etc... I take it that we are all friends and mature enough not to do something totally unconsiderate.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Do you understand what the internet is? I see that many people here are far too trusting. I wish there was a way I could show you what the internet is really like without actually hurting you.

But in all seriousness. The internet is a bad place filled with bad people. It is a world of total anonymity and absolutely no consequences. In other words, a criminal's paradise. Sure there are a few decent and good people here, but anyone who trusts me with anything that I could use against them is FAR too trusting. Just a warning now, that someday I probably WILL use it against you. I of course assume you would do the same were the situation reversed.
Back to top Go down
SkapeGoat
Powerful Mage
Powerful Mage

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:43 pm

I would not, because i consider everyone here my friend and I don't enjoy stressing them or hurting them.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:50 pm

I've heard that before.
Back to top Go down
SkapeGoat
Powerful Mage
Powerful Mage

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:50 pm

I'm sure you have, but not from me.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:58 pm

Yes, but Jess clearly said during the posting of her picture she did not want it up for ever.
You were there for that. There's proof with the BOT saying so. There's chat logs, which doesn't matter since you were there.

Why, just why? You're lucky Jess isn't complaining really....I just think that's stupid that you would even fake threaten with that crap, let alone be serious. Seriously. If she was mad herself, you'd see me a lot more serious as well.

Quote :
But anyway, I was just illustrating why it's bad to post pictures online.

And I repeat, it's only bad if someone makes it bad. Why the fuck would you want to be the person that makes it bad? This community isn't like that. So why be like that?

Seriously, this is just you Dragon. Absolutely nobody here agrees with you AFAIK. The community isn't like that - so stop being a douche and saying "The internet is a bad and scary place" you're paranoid. You've shown paranoia in other situations. The internet is not a scary place.

People are not that much worse on the internet, sure you have a mask - but morality does not simply melt away due to anonymity. Even if you were right - this community is not like that like I've said before. So why, again I'm repeating myself bring that "Corruptness of the internet" here?

Seriously...You've got me riled up.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:11 pm

Jessica isn't here right now or she probably would be complaining.

And I haven't actually done anything but talk. But seriously, don't trust me.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:16 pm

Quote :
Jessica isn't here right now or she probably would be complaining.

She's left after you started posting about being an idiot, and how the internet was a scary and bad place where it's a criminals haven.

Quote :
Stop being so paranoid. Seriously. The internet is not a bad place. The places on the internet that are bad places can be avoided. Don't bring that part of the internet here. Just because it's bad in Africa and people are captured and sold as slaves, doesn't mean you come around to the USA or Canada and say "I'ma kidnap you and make you my sex slave. Don't be so trusting here, cause the whole world isn't as nice as it is here."

Instead of trying to show us the internet is a bad place, why not show the bad places it could be a better place? Mmmm K?
Back to top Go down
Lagger09
Legendary
Legendary
Lagger09

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Your Character
Primary Move: I am the Destroyer of Time... guess...

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 11:15 pm

The internet is filled with the same people out in the real world, it just brings them all closer together. If you think people in general are bad, only then can you really think that the internet is full of bad people.
Back to top Go down
DarkDjinni
God of Ice
God of Ice
DarkDjinni

Number of posts : 297

Your Character
Primary Move: Change This To Your Own Special Move In Your Profile

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 11:53 pm

Pythagoras wrote:
What sort of bitterness would drive Dragonheart to think like that? Did he post a picture once and someone said he might as well be a gray blob with a cloud in the background and that just ruined the internet for him? All joking aside I'm a little disgusted at the turn this thread has taken.

Agreed.

Quote :
All image threads end up this way. It is the nature of the beast. Seriously though, I'm mostly empty threats. Posting images is bad. Now you know why. I'm not that heartless though.

Maybe only on the forums YOU visit, why would you do it to our forums.

Quote :
I can't deny that I was the instigator in this case. But that's only because we have such a small community. I've seen so many image threads go downhill. (Almost always directly after the first female posts a picture.)

You just proved our point, the community is so small your the only person that would do anything like this.

Quote :
Do you understand what the internet is? I see that many people here are far too trusting. I wish there was a way I could show you what the internet is really like without actually hurting you.

But in all seriousness. The internet is a bad place filled with bad people. It is a world of total anonymity and absolutely no consequences. In other words, a criminal's paradise. Sure there are a few decent and good people here, but anyone who trusts me with anything that I could use against them is FAR too trusting. Just a warning now, that someday I probably WILL use it against you. I of course assume you would do the same were the situation reversed.

Well that just screams; I am a 4chan troll who believes everything 4chan tells me.

So because there are bad people in the world, does that mean everyone should be that type of person? Do you have any understanding how change (evolution) happens? (In this case it isn't physical, it's mental).

Your comments have had no basis but "because I saw other people do it."
That's what you'd call a "sheep".
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:14 am

Geez, like 5 posts ago I wanted to drop this. I'm wrong, your right, move on? There is no way to end a conversation with you guys, you just have to keep drumming away on and on and on.
Back to top Go down
DarkDjinni
God of Ice
God of Ice
DarkDjinni

Number of posts : 297

Your Character
Primary Move: Change This To Your Own Special Move In Your Profile

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:23 am

Dragonheart91 wrote:
Geez, like 5 posts ago I wanted to drop this. I'm wrong, your right, move on? There is no way to end a conversation with you guys, you just have to keep drumming away on and on and on.

I am going to assume you posted what you did, then got shocked by the response.

Does this mean I can play by your rules? Because other people don't generally drop things, does that mean I shouldn't drop things?
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:25 am

It's because you don't seem to feel any regret or remorse. You seem quite content actually that you said that crap. The only thing you seem remorseful about is that everyone is now ragging on you, and you've potentially hurt your reputation.

I haven't even seen the faintest equivalent of an apology. Just more .... dare I say it, trolling.

Quote :

That just screams, "FEED THE TROLL" and, well we are Smile. The thing is though, you're not a troll - and don't thrive on it. Sucks eh?
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:37 am

Basically. But I'm bored of this thread now so I won't be checking back.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:12 pm

So you just admitted to being a troll Neutral. And that's a lie everyone knows you check every thread with a little yellow mark Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:15 pm

Damn you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Image Collection
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: