Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Member Image Collection

Go down 
+15
BashAndSmash
DarkDjinni
RapidFireOmega
Bartimaeus
AquaAscension
ÐeathByCyanide
Piddagoras
The_Angel
Jay.J
diaster
TanK_OwneR
Balnazzar
Dragonheart91
Zync
SinisteRing
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhys
Map Maker
Rhys

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Atomic Tea-Bag

Member Image Collection - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:39 pm

Dragonheart91 wrote:
It looks like The_Angel took down her picture. Too bad I saved it before she did. PM me if you want it.

I dont even want to know about the reasons why you have or will continue to have or are readily willing to send this to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:52 pm

Because once something is on the internet, it is ALWAYS on the internet. I warned her before she posted that it was a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Piddagoras
Map Maker
Piddagoras

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Your Character
Primary Move: Cosines and Sines.

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:13 pm

Dragonheart91 wrote:
Because once something is on the internet, it is ALWAYS on the internet. I warned her before she posted that it was a bad idea.

And what better way to prove that you were right than to download it and offer to send it to anyone.

Quit being such a gray blob.
Back to top Go down
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage
Balnazzar

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Your Character
Primary Move: Communist Propaganda

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:24 pm

Quote :
Dragonheart91 wrote:

And what better way to prove that you were right than to download it and offer to send it to anyone.

Quit being such a gray blob.

ROFL!!.

P.S.: I saved it too, but then deleted it by mistake. XD (Mostly because I was almost certain thay she would remove it.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.marxists.org
Bartimaeus
Bartimaeus

Number of posts : 865

Your Character
Primary Move: Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:29 pm

If you deleted it by mistake, then you wouldn't have a reason for deleting it. I'll have to assume what you said is a lie, then.
Back to top Go down
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage
Balnazzar

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:52 pm

Quote :
If you deleted it by mistake, then you wouldn't have a reason for deleting it. I'll have to assume what you said is a lie, then.

Ehem, what? As i said I deleted it BY MISTAKE, of course I didn't have a reason to delete it...
I was deleting a few folders and by mistake I erased that one too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:07 pm

You gave a reason. "(Mostly because I was almost certain thay she would remove it.)"

Anyway - you're sad if you keep her picture unwillingly. I mean if she didn't care, alright cool....other wise >.>, get out some time. Go to a club or something Razz.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:23 pm

Sorry, I'm a sadistic bastard sometimes. I gave warning and was defied, therefore I will now be vindictive.
Back to top Go down
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage
Balnazzar

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:25 pm

Ohh, no, I meant thats why I saved it.

I tend to "save" or "keep" things that are about to "dissapear", just another thing you didn't know about me, I hate it when things get "lost".
Example, the kind of destruction I hate the most, even more than the destruction of things like the Twin Towers, is the destruction of things like ancient documens, buildings, etc., since it's impossible to get back, so I have the obsession to "save" things.

P.S.: Yes, I have many obsessions and disorders besides OCD, and I think I might have some kind of mild psychiatric disorder, I suspect megalomania between others, but as I said many times, and like many people do, I see that as a good thing.
Back to top Go down
SkapeGoat
Powerful Mage
Powerful Mage

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Your Character
Primary Move: Invis cloak?

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:15 pm

Rhys is buff +P
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:24 pm

Dragonheart91 wrote:
Sorry, I'm a sadistic bastard sometimes. I gave warning and was defied, therefore I will now be vindictive.

She says in the conversation herself she doesn't want it up there for ever. She says she would take it down. If anything YOU are defying HER.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:05 am

That may be true. Either way I'm keeping the photo.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 11:14 am

To yourself fine...that's just creepy though. Don't leak it to others though >.>

I mean, you could at least have asked her if you could have a pic/keep the pic. Or at the VERY least, lied to us and just kept it for your own...personal use.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 11:21 am

The point is that posting pictures on the internet is stupid. I was thinking about taking the whole collection to a friend of mine for "modification".
Back to top Go down
Rhys
Map Maker
Rhys

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Your Character
Primary Move: Atomic Tea-Bag

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:13 pm

slightly twisted dragon, and honestly im a bit surprised by you. I suppose what your truly trying to say is you will prove yourself right no matter how much of an ass you make yourself out to be in the process.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:21 pm

It's stupid if other people make it stupid. You're only "self-fulfilling" your prophecies by making it stupid of her to have posted it by YOU making it stupid. Seriously, wtf?
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:49 pm

Meh, I'm feeling less sadistic today. I'll think about it. But seriously, posting pictures online is a bad idea. Period.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:47 pm

Quote :
Meh, I'm feeling less sadistic today.

But you were planning on doing so yesterday, and probably since the day she posted the picture considering you saved it.

Quote :
But seriously, posting pictures online is a bad idea. Period.
I repeat, only if other people make it bad. Like Hamlet said...something something there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. Posting a picture isn't inheritently bad within itself. It's when someone else does something stupid that makes it bad.

You can't say it's bad unless someone else did it, it's ... soo, self-fulfilling otherwise. If YOU'RE the reason it's bad, then stop it. If it's inheritently bad, then don't add to the problem.

>.>
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:54 pm

Maybe your right, maybe I should just post it on 4chan instead of doing anything to/with it myself.

Last edited by Dragonheart91 on Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Piddagoras
Map Maker
Piddagoras

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:11 pm

What sort of bitterness would drive Dragonheart to think like that? Did he post a picture once and someone said he might as well be a gray blob with a cloud in the background and that just ruined the internet for him? All joking aside I'm a little disgusted at the turn this thread has taken.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:17 pm

All image threads end up this way. It is the nature of the beast. Seriously though, I'm mostly empty threats. Posting images is bad. Now you know why. I'm not that heartless though.
Back to top Go down
Piddagoras
Map Maker
Piddagoras

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:53 pm

Dragonheart91 wrote:
All image threads end up this way. It is the nature of the beast. Seriously though, I'm mostly empty threats. Posting images is bad. Now you know why. I'm not that heartless though.

Posting images is fine. People taking images and making "modifications" as you said, or using them for other purposes isn't even inherently dangerous to the poster of the image. In fact more psychological damage is probably done to the person attempting to abuse the image in the mental processes they go through. Unless you are holding the image poster responsible for some sort of increase in overall depravity in society, then it is an entirely innocent act, the only guilty party are people who do as you said you may do. Also, the only reason this thread has degraded is because you wanted to draw attention to your supposed illusion of depravity.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:06 pm

I can't deny that I was the instigator in this case. But that's only because we have such a small community. I've seen so many image threads go downhill. (Almost always directly after the first female posts a picture.)
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 6:50 pm

So you decided, in a place that otherwise doesn't have corruptness, to be the corruptness because of what COULD have happened elsewhere? That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard Dragon.

Seriously, I thought you were better than that. You're appearing as a cynical bastard, which I know you're not.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:24 pm

Meh, your right. I still don't support posting pictures online, but I'm starting to sound as immature as SinisteRing. I'll drop it. (But I'm still keeping the picture. Anything that goes on the internet becomes public property.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Image Collection   Member Image Collection - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Image Collection
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: