Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outer-Space Life Forms

Go down 
+8
Balnazzar
RapidFireOmega
AquaAscension
Lagger09
ÐeathByCyanide
kuro
Jay.J
SinisteRing
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

Outer-Space Life Forms - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outer-Space Life Forms   Outer-Space Life Forms - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:12 pm

Quote :
wait wait why do you need the exact living conditions as us?
They don't.

Quote :
life can exist basically anywhere (not like the surface of the sun i mean in more extreme environments then ours) so whats saying theres not an intelligent being that lives on a planet 100 degrees hotter then ours? or colder? or water covered? or CO2 is the main gas?
we are adapted to our environment thats how we don't die when we walk outside

Agreed. It would probably be Sulfur if I were to guess as the main element for usage. However, it's just more likely based on our knowledge that they would be on a similar planet to ours. Even if it's not however, you still need a lot of variables for life - even different ones - in general. There are bacteria and stuff that can live up to very hot temperatures, like Lava hot. However, they probably won't evolve very far to multicellular organisms. Neither would something that's a lot colder.

There might be able to be life in extreme conditions- I grant that. I deny that intelligent, multi-cellular life is likely in those conditions. Even if it were possible (Which we have no knowledge of) they would need a lot of different variables for their life style.

Basically - DBC sums it up nicely.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj

Outer-Space Life Forms
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4