Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fantasy Life Forums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RapidFireOmega
RapidFireOmega

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Controlled Spontaneous Combustion

Fantasy Life Forums Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Life Forums   Fantasy Life Forums EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:31 pm

I was playing fantasy life today, and I was having a lot of fun so I decided to check the forums out, and I did know that Diaster was co-creator and all, but when I went onto the fantasy life forums I find Jay.J is head admin there too. I found that very interesting, considering that you guys never talked about that on this forums or even mentioned it as far as I know. But one thing I noticed was how unbelieveably sparse those forums are, for having over 267 registered members. There isn't even an area that I could post this, so I went here instead. And for 267 members, I only really saw Diaster and Jay.J post anything except in the clan area, which had all of four topics in it anyway. Now, either you guys have it set so non users cannot see the majority of the forums, or your pruning system is a beast. But I just found that very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Life Forums   Fantasy Life Forums EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:37 pm

I set it up so non-members can't see anything and need to sign up.

Actually, back in the day he had a thread that he was making the new map, and there was a thread. I requested to be Admin there when he first created it and have been since. There's a LOT more stuff than Announcements/Latest Versions and Clan Discussion.

Suggestions/Balance/Bugs/Strategies/Introduction/General Chat/Forum Games & Archives. (Also Private Chat) are the other things. 26361 + Posts, and 1407+ topics.

But ya, sign up if you actually want to see stuff....It's funny though, the 267 members are the reduced amount as I know a LOT of members have been deleted.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
Bartimaeus
Bartimaeus

Number of posts : 865

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Life Forums   Fantasy Life Forums EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:52 pm

Look at wc3edit.net in logged off mode. There's hardly any sections, (I believe)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Life Forums   Fantasy Life Forums Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Life Forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: