Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ITT we make ridiculous theorycraft situations.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

ITT we make ridiculous theorycraft situations. Empty
PostSubject: ITT we make ridiculous theorycraft situations.   ITT we make ridiculous theorycraft situations. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 6:30 pm

Make up some ridiculous theorycraft possibility in MM&M. Here's mine.

Lightning gloves + boots = +80 damage to LS. Also 9 strikes per TS. Let's assume 95 power. 555 LS damage, 833 when PSed. In a 5v5 game, you use TS on their entire team before the war starts. They happen to go AFK just as the war starts. You're TS goes and only needs to hit the Archer 6 times with one PS to kill him. If they stand there for all 9 strikes, with 8 targets (5 mages, and 3 NPC heroes), only 6 need to hit out of 72 possible strikes, although there is the possibility of the amount of strikes going going down if a mage dies and you lose out on one TS. It would be pretty epic if that happened though, killed the archer as soon as the war starts Razz.

Anywho, make your own ridiculous situations.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: ITT we make ridiculous theorycraft situations.   ITT we make ridiculous theorycraft situations. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:08 pm

Multiple Dark/whatever mages perma stunning someone with repeated Dark Tithe - Toggle - Dark Title - Toggle - Death Pact - Dark Tithe - repeat. With three Dark mages you can stun for 18 seconds. With four it goes infinite. Of course they could run out of hp, but that is fairly unlikely considering the +12 hp per second from Dark items and the aura.
Back to top Go down
kuro
Clan Chieftan
kuro

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: ITT we make ridiculous theorycraft situations.   ITT we make ridiculous theorycraft situations. EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 4:33 pm

i hope posting in a topic 5 days old isnt considered zombying...

anywho this is my situation thingy:

ice mage uses ice slide and rushes at a lightning mage. the ice mage's frostbite hits the lightning and kills them.

the lightning mage's static activates, (ice mage has more power,) get a precision strike, and hits them while the ice slide buff is still active generating a x3.375 crit, dealing 16.875*power. (90 power deals 1518.75)

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://zyncmmm.act.st
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: ITT we make ridiculous theorycraft situations.   ITT we make ridiculous theorycraft situations. EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:07 pm

I don't consider it zombying, since it's just a fun topic. Hehe, 104 is max power on a Lightning mage, and you can add damage to LS from gear. I think the damage could be more Razz
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: ITT we make ridiculous theorycraft situations.   ITT we make ridiculous theorycraft situations. EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:42 pm

The correct term is "Threadomancy" not "zombying".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITT we make ridiculous theorycraft situations.   ITT we make ridiculous theorycraft situations. Empty

Back to top Go down

ITT we make ridiculous theorycraft situations.
Page 1 of 1