ŠeathByCyanide
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Combustion-

PostSubject: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:26 pm

-make up her mind.

She recently started getting drunk with her brothers friend on New Years. I didn't feel comfortable because one of her bro's friends used to have feelings for my girlfriend about two years ago the two used to have feelings for each other and the relationship never went anywhere, and they never did anything sexual. She was about 14, this bothered me a lot and I told her I didn't like her doing this, (Because you're not in control when you're drunk). Guess what? She got drunk again a few days later (She likes doing it with them because they always treated her like a little girl and now shes older and they don't treat her like that now, still a bogus excuse). I trusted her for nothing to happen, then last weekend (On the 8th? I think) she got drunk for the third time, she ignored me all night, we were supposed to hangout that day but she said something came up, and said we could spend all the next day together, so I woke up at nine to go to the dentist, and I was texting her and calling her and she finally answered at six because she JUST woke-up, and my instinct was right, she was up all night drinking, and when she and the guy were drunk they slept in the same bed all night and fucking cuddled. She broke up with me the next day, and this was the day we were supposed to hangout all day because she'd been really busy so i was really crushed. I don't understand how she still has feelings for this after two years they hadn't talked, or hung-out or anything in 2 years... and she said she broke up with because she felt terrible, and guilty at first, then she said it was because she confused, then she said it was no specific reason, she just doesn't want to date me. Even though I did so much for her, and the relationship was going great. We were both extremely happy, I do know that for a fact. She was crying on the phone when she said we shouldn't date anymore. Its been a tough, I'm a lot better, I forgive her for cuddling with that guy, but for not having feelings for him, and breaking me into pieces.

Everything was literally fine until a few days before she broke up with me, she was texting me and saying how handsome I was, and how much she liked me, and a few days before we were getting intimate and we both agreed if we had, had a condom we would have had sex. We've been dating for 8 months, and it was amazing, we did so much together, and she had never done anything like this, i trusted her with everything. She told me she, she said nothing bad would happen when she was drunk. We both lost our virginity to each other, now shes being blind and somehow likes the alcoholic-pothead, whose eighteen, yet I'm more intelligent than him. I gave her a few weeks to think everything through, either she gave my false hope or I don't know, she said how she wishes she only liked me, and that she misses me. So, yesterday I went out and got her favorite flowers, went to her house, and gave them to her, and I had a lot of romantic things I thought of in my head. BUT GUESS WHAT?! She was there, hanging out with that pothead, and they were watching a movie together. I'm over her no more second chances, she needs to get hear head straight, sure shes intelligent but shes fucking naive, and oblivious. Shes pretty messed up in the head, I treated her so well, and now she likes a pot-head-fuck-up. Wtf? Girls are so damn stupid. I don't miss her anymore, She can have a fucking good time with this guy, hes older, he'll most likely take advantage of her, he'll neglect her, or even worse. It'll be her own damn fault, dated for over 8 months (Which isn't long in retrospect, but we spent almost every other day together), I was pretty sure about this relationship for lasting much longer, I took precautions, we were friends first, and I made sure it wasn't lust too.

Last edited by ŠeathByCyanide on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:17 pm

You're very over the place. Some girl (Your girlfriend of 8 months) you were dating dumped you for some other guy from what I can gather - and she did so in a manner that really toyed with you because you gave her more than one chance.

Regardless, I'm sorry for your loss. Lame - but you'll get over it in time. (Even if you say you are, you're probably not actually). Girls and relationships in general are complicated. Know that you're not alone in the world in what you're going through, that others have been through the same thing and gotten through it. Know that you'll find someone better, and someone you love just as much, if not more later on. Realize that relationships in your teens rarely work out anyway and a lot of time just continue to happen just because of habit and not actual love. Also - it won't make you feel any better, but it's not always what you do. You sometimes can't help who you fall in love with, that's why both guys and girls will be in, and stay in relationships where they're treated like shit (Girls a bitch or the guys an asshole) because they love them. Love is fucking complicated.

Anyway, I feel for you bro.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
ŠeathByCyanide
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:26 pm

Thing is, I CAN CONTROL IT. She didn't actually "love" this guy, they hardly knew each-other. She should realize its going nowhere with this guy. Whenever I'm with a girl, I have no feelings for any other girls, if I do I easily ignore it, it's how I'm wired, sure I may thing another girl is attractive but I don't want to date them.

Thing is, I was depressed for 2 1/2 years from my cervical scoliosis, I got over it. Once you get through depression you see things more clearly it seems, I was ready for this, but she was not.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:36 pm

You can control what? Love? No - you can control your thoughts. You can't control love. She seems to have a low control of both.

Again - relationships in your teen years rarely work out (as sad as that sounds) and you'll find someone like yourself, who when they're with you won't think of other guys because she loves you, and only you. Girls your age, a lot of times are more in love with "being in love" than they are with the guy. A lot of times, being too nice means that the girl will take advantage of you and assume that because you're so nice, if she treats you like shit she can get away with it because you'll take her back in the end.

Back to top Go down
ŠeathByCyanide
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:42 pm

I can control it by not thinking of it, and I'm not the type to just like someone the first time I see them, I need PERSONALITY, and defiantly intelligence. Yes you can't control "love" directly, it's only a chemical, but indirectly I can. Hell, it can be the most attractive woman in the planet, yet if shes stupid I won't give it a chance. And vice versa, I need a good mixture, I admit that I am shallow. Ill say this now, and I won't date until college or past, but you know Ill end up meeting someone else, and continue the cycle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:51 pm

I'm more talking about who you fall in love with. Some of the best "loves" IMO aren't ones that happen when you're looking - but happen when it "just happens". And I don't know why you're going on about what you need in a girl. Love is a lot more than just attraction to someone.

Chatbox?

Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2031

Your Character
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm

Yet another fine example of why I don't do interpersonal relationships.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.ace.st
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage

Number of posts : 2357

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:05 pm

So I totally chased this girl down the hall today to tell her that I liked her and to ask her out. She of course, like every single other time, laughed and then replied that she had a boyfriend.

But seriously, it was pretty lulzy.

There are three types of girls in my town - Stupid, Ugly, and Taken. Usually they are a mix of 2/3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ŠeathByCyanide
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Girls are too easily to manipulate it seems, relationship wise- another reason relationships fail? If they feel the slightest bit unappreciated, they'll go to the first guy whos nice to them.

Dragonheart91 wrote:

There are three types of girls in this world - Stupid, Ugly, and Taken. Usually they are a mix of 2/3.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:13 pm

You guys have such terrible views of women. You should move to Canada, they're much better here.

Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:05 am

ŠeathByCyanide wrote:
Girls are too easily to manipulate it seems, relationship wise- another reason relationships fail? If they feel the slightest bit unappreciated, they'll go to the first guy whos nice to them.

Lies! I am the nicest guy around and no girl ever actually wants that. They claim they do, but they mislead themselves.

At least I only speak for girls in my town. I met over 100 new girls in the last week and out of them ONE didn't seem to stupid, mean, and/or self-absorbed to be dateable. (Although to be fair I tend to discount the girls over ~250 lbs and with hideous disfigurements without even talking to them.) Of course that ONE is taken. Maybe I just have too high of standards looking for a girl with a brain who might actually care about something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:30 am

You guys have such shitty towns.

It's really not that hard to find a smart girl who's also good looking. Adding on other things like chemistry, funny, common interests, friends like her, parents like her, not needy, not distant, likes you as much as you like her etc. It's when you start adding all that shit on is when it becomes more difficult.

Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:44 am

Actually, it IS hard to find a girl who's smart and good looking. (And I also toss in that she can't be a self-absorbed asshole.)

I don't even bother with chemistry or anything else, if I find the first few I ask her out and go from there. Of course it's always a "No." But that doesn't stop me from trying. Of course I only find girls that fit my initial asking out requirements 1/200 at MOST. Maybe every few months tops when I'm around town meeting new people alot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Angel
Expert Mage
Expert Mage

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Your Character
Primary Move:

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:36 am

You guys make me feel like crap, thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:47 am

We do? Sorry, that was not my intention.

Btw, I just facebook stalked the girl I asked out today. She has a boyfriend, but they JUST FREAKING MET TWO WEEKS AGO. I am now a firm believer that the universe hates me. I'm about to meet a nice girl, so she gets a boyfriend just a few days before I meet her. (They officially became together as a couple 7 days previous.)

And for bonus, apparently she has a hard time meeting nice guys and might have even accepted if she wasn't taken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piddagoras
Map Maker

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Your Character
Primary Move: Cosines and Sines.

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:19 am

There's a lot of bias on this thread. DBC just got dumped by what appears to be a typical 14 year old cliche (Sorry dude, can't say I've experienced anything like that, but shit happens), Dragonheart91 either has no luck or is too forward, I can't confirm the latter hypothesis as I haven't seen him in action, Jay has an optimistic outlook, which could be because he could have had some luck. Sin is in denial, and Angel is female.

I'd like to refer to a point I made a while back between the common definition of love and some more abstract and less obtainable true love. What most people describe as love and compatibility can basically be defined in terms of Newton's theory of gravity, where instead of mass you have the weighted sum of qualities such as physical form, mental agility, emotional availability, history and comfort, etc. And the spherical distance is the same. The weights of such qualities changes as functions of many other variables, mostly involving the chemical mental state of the individual.

In short, people want people who are close to them and who are attractive in superficial ways, but distance is more important, especially as the mental states of the individuals increase the value of the qualities (DBCs case: drunkchick). Which additionally changed the weight of comfort levels and history of both him and the stoner.

Sorry for analyzing this in such a mathematical fashion, but it actually does make sense, the world runs on numbers.

True love, on the other hand, can be described by the theory of gravity that preceded Newton's analysis of planetary motion. That the attraction is constant, regardless of distance, regardless of superficial qualities, regardless of any exterior force.

In summary, I'm calling everyone in the world out on their "love". I'm trivializing it by saying that any other person would do, if they were closer, or superficially better. Not just females, but males as well. You're all terrible people, and you're all lying to yourselves about the rareness and speciality of your so-called "relationship".

"On the lips, on the mouth, on the floor, reaching out.
On the carpet, on the ceiling, no more words, no more feelings"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:28 am

I'm not lying to myself, I agree with you. I have no qualms with the fact that anyone I can get along and isn't butt ugly will do. Hell, I'm not even looking for true love. I just want a relationship for some fun and to actually have the experience of a relationship.

As for my forwardness, I'll describe my basic failure strategy.

#1 Meet the girl and engage in pleasant conversation attempting to draw her out and find out what she likes and/or if she is a decent person. Keep it short, no longer than 20 minutes, and then leave for something else.

#2 Upon meeting the girl again, if I have decided I like her, once again engage in conversation. My current actual line for asking her out is "I think your an interesting person (and/or) I would like to get to know you better, would you like to get some coffee with me some time?"

#3 The opposite of profit: Laughter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:59 am

@Dragon: It really isn't that hard to find a good looking girl who's smart. Let's try. Hey look, Angel - Smart, and good looking. 100% of girls from a random sample are good looking and smart. =)

Seriously though - how about not asking girls out? And instead just befriending them, and keeping them as friends (You may just come on to strong). You seem to meet and know way too many people as far as I'm concerned Dragon. Personally, I don't think you should even bother looking for a girl, and instead just let it happen naturally. If you don't think it'll happen naturally where you are, try moving - honestly there are plenty of good girls out there that aren't taken, and are probably talking to their girlfriends right now about how there are no good looking, smart guys out there.

@Pyth: That's a good theory. People tend to get together with other people who have common physical attraction and intelligence. I think it'd have to remain abstract though, as adding real numbers wouldn't be simple (Or arguably possible). And who's lying to themselves?

@Angel: Stop being so emotional, like some kind of girl or something Razz.

Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:03 am

Yeah, if only Angel lived near me. (Of course if she did, she would have a boyfriend already.)

To be honest, I don't feel any need for a girlfriend. I don't really "look" persay anyway. I just categorize new people when I meet them and ask out any dateable girls. As far as friends, I have dozens of close female friends. That is NOT a problem for me. Hell, I can literally walk up to a random girl and be good friends with her an hour later. (I've done it numerous times.) I figure I might as well try. Nothing ventured, nothing gained and all that good rot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:15 pm

That's the thing. You seem to meet and know too many people and do it far too easily and often. At least the way you're making it sound. Don't ask girls out in general. Girls don't want to know that they're just another number in line. They want to think they're being asked out because you genuinely like them. Try actually spending more than a day before you completely judge, categorize and evaluate another human being. People are complicated, you'd be surprised what you'd gain by moving slower and going for the journey instead of the destination.

Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:14 pm

The point of a date is to get to know someone. Hell, I'm not asking them to marry me. I'm asking them to get coffee or ice cream with me some time and talk for a while. Also, I make every girl feel special. Just ask any of a number of them.

What's so wrong with asking out someone that you like? If I waste time getting to know a girl I end up caught in the friend zone. It's happened dozens of times and I'm just lately (the last 2 times) asking out girls relatively fast.

And yes, I do know too many people. Luckily I don't like most of them so I don't talk to them again after meeting them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ŠeathByCyanide
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm

Dragon, why does it seem everything you say is a (very) far stretched truth? Lol.

ŠeathByCyanide wrote:
Girls are too easily to manipulate it seems, relationship wise- another reason relationships fail? If they feel the slightest bit unappreciated they'll go to the first guy whos attractive, and is nice to them.
Fixed for Dragon...

Only joking.

Thing is, this guy is 19. He doesn't do much but smoke and drunk, hes in college... And my ex girlfriend is his college friend's little sister who have been friends for years, and she is three years younger. Then he told her he liked her after the third time seeing her after two years. My ex-girlfriend is pretty damn stupid- She might fuck up her life, she may start drinking more, she may start doing drugs. What 19 year old in college wants to date a junior in high-school? He can't date someone in college? She's being really blind right now. I know the relationship is going to fail, and she'll probably try to come back to me, but fuck her she needs to learn how stupid she is.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2031

Your Character
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:28 am

So much discussion about relationships. It's the most controversial thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.ace.st
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:43 pm

@DBC: Age has little to do with love/liking someone. And 3 years isn't very much at all.

@Dragon: You decide you want to get to know someone more after knowing them for an extended period of time in short intervals, opposed to wanting to get to know them better after just the first time you meet them (Unless you have an obvious spark). Otherwise you come off as too strong, and you come off with like the person you are who has lots of weak relationships opposed to a few close ones. If you don't want to get to know someone as soon as you meet them, it gives people the impression that - you know enough people at a close level, otherwise you come off as desperate for human contact - even if you're not.

Timing is very important in any sort of relationship. That's why people don't say "I love you" or ask someone to be their girlfriend or marry them until, usually a while. Even if they think it, or know they do/want it. It's the same with getting to know someone on a casual or intimate level. Asking to soon just throws people off. Try to have a few closer relationships than lots of weak ones (You said you hate a lot of the people you know yourself). Deep relationships are inherently better than shallow ones.

Also, making a bunch of girls "feel special" isn't a great thing either. Because obviously they aren't.

Back to top Go down
ŠeathByCyanide
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:00 pm

Jay.J wrote:
@DBC: Age has little to do with love/liking someone. And 3 years isn't very much at all.

It does at younger ages Jay, college kids don't really connect with high-school kids. Like you said, you as a person are totally different when you're 16, then when you'd be 19. The two are on totally different levels of maturity, and others. You should date someone who relates, my ex, and this guy are almost opposites. He's pretty damn stupid, gets terrible grades, is dependent on weed, her on the other hand hates weed as much as me, and shes a near straight A student. But, she probably has a false sense of maturity now that she started drinking...

Did you read the rest of my post? Who wants to date one of their best-friends little sisters? Who you've known since she was about twelve, she shouldn't be attractive to you, she should still be a little kid to you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   

Back to top Go down

Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: