killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Fire nova / Fire Orb

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:58 pm

The fact is it's a bitch move i don't like it shit like that will make me leave a game..if it doesn't you oh well Kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:09 pm

So it's a "Bitch move" to play smart and use tactics instead of just going in head on fighting where the winner is always the same person because of simple math, instead of making it so your opponent can't get into the best opportunities by denying it from him?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage

Number of posts : 2357

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:14 pm

No, a bitch move would be killing the Woman AFTER she buys the item. Killing her before is just strategy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:40 pm

Jay.J wrote:
So it's a "Bitch move" to play smart and use tactics instead of just going in head on fighting where the winner is always the same person because of simple math, instead of making it so your opponent can't get into the best opportunities by denying it from him?

Keeping you from a item isn't a part of MMM last i checked...It just pissed people off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Your Character
Primary Move: Communist Propaganda

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:44 pm

I even told him to go get a druid Very Happy .

P.S.: Thanks, dragon, I didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.marxists.org
Bartimaeus

Number of posts : 865

Your Character
Primary Move: Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:57 pm

killll wrote:

Ethier way bart it's a prety bitch move..keeping someone from gettin a item or anything is a bitch move...Seriously whe

Uh, no. It's a strategy. If you prevent them from getting an item, you prevent them from getting stronger, yes? And thus, you are more liable to kill them. You may not SUPPOSE to do it, but as long as it's not a rule created by the map-maker, it is still a strategy to use and exploit for your own needs. You can, of course, create your own rule, but that makes you a huge loser, because you cannot adjust to other peoples' tactics, and force them to use different ones.

killll wrote:
The fact is it's a bitch move i don't like it shit like that will make me leave a game..if it doesn't you oh well Kthxbai.

Read what I said above. If you leave because someone uses a tactic that is more effective than what you can come up, then that just makes you a loser. You can show your displeasure in using it, sure, that is normal, but to force a rule or just to leave is a worse move.

killll wrote:
Jay.J wrote:

Keeping you from a item isn't a part of MMM last i checked...It just pissed people off.

Which is another tactic; getting people mad. That is a useful tactic, as they will go to extrodinary lengths to kill you, and most of the time, end up phailing horribly, thus getting your team more points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:24 pm

Nice, Bart and Jay got the idea 8D .
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:45 pm

It's pretty lame to be like "O NOES I'M NOT GAWD-LOIKE NOW, I R LEAVE OR KIKZ YOUZ", roughly translated, I can't adapt to someone countering me and using strategy, even if it's a lame strategy so I'm just going to bitch.

At the very least if it IS a game breaking strategy, report it. That's the beauty of games with updates.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
Bartimaeus

Number of posts : 865

Your Character
Primary Move: Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:51 pm

Yes, if it's an actual exploit, or a strategy that can beat anything, then it obviously needs fixing/balancing. But that's about it. Don't whine and complain because you can't figure out what to do about it. If somebody's camping the way gate so that your villager can't go get through, get your mage up there and kill 'em! Or, if they lower class units, send a few stronger ones, (if you can). It's not that hard to figure out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuro
Clan Chieftan

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:21 am

Eyes.Rutherford and I had a funny game...

it was eyes vs me and killll, eyes and i were level 62 and maxed, leveling killll (from lvl15)

Anyway we had a druid war... It started off as me getting some scout druids, then him getting some to take them down, then me getting more to replace those... well, eventually, I killed Sylvanas to cut off their archer spawn...

Its funny how druids can be.

Fun things to do with druids:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Storm Crows vs. Storm crows doesn't work so well unless they stand still or you have more than them. It fails when they are on the move.

Tactics are tactics, if you want to try a tactic then by all means do so. You have a liscense. Just keep in mind that in games like sheep tag camping can pay off, but you will miss out on exp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.act.st
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:53 am

This must have been LONG time ago i haven't played a lvl 15 in about...6 months?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuro
Clan Chieftan

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:05 am

If I recall, it was your arcane template mage with no element but like 1500 gold.
Back to top Go down
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:10 am

OH YEAH THAT WAS THE FUNNEST FUNNIESTY GAMMMMMMME EVVVVER I HAD LIKE 5 MM KILLS 3- 4 BREATH KILLS AND LIKE 5594353409 PUSH KILLZ ON EYES XD

and btw it was lightning..was gonna be my ts whore till it got nerfed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2031

Your Character
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:00 pm

Quote :
559-435-3409
Is it an actual phone number?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.ace.st
kuro
Clan Chieftan

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:25 pm

with 6billion people, everyone phone number will lead you somewhere Smile
Back to top Go down
RapidFireOmega

Number of posts : 394

Your Character
Primary Move: Controlled Spontaneous Combustion

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:08 pm

I for one like Hades. I didnt have the pateince to read this entire thread, just the first post, but he is the man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Wow... just wow... he is an stupid moron, and even anti-semitic, just read his "Location".

And besides, so much for congratulating the new shaman (somewhere he said he was gonna do that), last night he appeared at the channel, saw me and started insulting (i don't remember what he said) then started saying something very similar/exactly like this:

Quote :
Wow, i can't believe you are shaman, who's cock did you have to suck?

Even Angel was there.

P.S.: I banned him from the channel after that, of course. elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   

Back to top Go down

Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-