Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck

Go down 
+9
The_Angel
DarkDjinni
AquaAscension
Bartimaeus
Dragonheart91
SinisteRing
kuro
Jay.J
TanK_OwneR
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Flying Face Pwn

Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:26 am

kuro wrote:
because you said
-mm&m is dead and those who don't believe it should let go of that feeble dream
-im not going to kiss major ass (i wasn't ASKING you to kiss ass -.-)
-i had my lips up your ass
-(and some over things... what i was getting was that you didn't like mm&m anymore :/ )

Yes i said the first but now i basicly spaming that MM&M is back
TanK_OwneR wrote:
MM&M is not dead.. both makers came back in a miraculous flash of light on white horses and fresh blood on there blades....

2nd one yes i said that but i have it etched into my brain that all Cheif demand there asses kissed (Dark-Wizard brain washing has yet to fall)

3rd i that was me saying that I wasn't gunna kiss your ass and you have it backwards

Oh yea and Hades.. if you ever come back (Which you will when MM&M is off life support and off its feet)
I don't see why you have to be a dick.. and you say you hate people that hate you but you being a dick makes people dislike you which in return makes you hate them....
So this probably wouldn't be happening if you weren't an ass..
^^^^
And that kids is the moral of the story
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Primary Move: Flying Dragon Kick

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:14 am

I do like, however, that hades decided to actually put a few minutes into that final post of his. He had some punctuation and I was actually able to make sense of his scant three line summation of "Go f*** yourself."

Now, I know you won't read this unless you're a masochist, but keep up the improvement in your literacy and you'll do just fine in college!

Oh... right... Tank... your posts are sometimes difficult to decipher (to say the least). Not quite as bad as our ex-resident god of the Underworld, but still a bit cryptic.
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:47 am

Cryptic??
How??
Back to top Go down
The_Angel
Expert Mage
Expert Mage

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Your Character
Primary Move:

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:20 am

Good job Hades, you are improving !
Have a good life and so on without us !
-----------------------------------------------
Andd....
Oh my, did we start something ?
Is everyone going to start typing properly ?
When that happens.. I'll be a happy camperr. (:
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:21 am

On that note, kuro needs to improve her grammar as well.

I also know that I make quite a few mistakes. Please feel free to correct me. I will take it as compliment to be corrected rather than an insult. It's better that you care enough to help me improve than to just laugh it off.
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:44 am

Screw you you grammar terrorists...
if your so grammar touchy ask for mod powers and edit everyone posts...
Back to top Go down
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Your Character
Primary Move: Fire nova / Fire Orb

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:02 am

Andd....
Oh my, did we start something ?
Is everyone going to start typing properly ?
When that happens.. I'll be a happy camperr. (:

Wontz be happeningz any time soonz Jessica Very Happy

im is gonna type bad to pizz you off you gra33er nazi fagz >.< Que1337Que

Spoiler:

Last edited by killll on Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage
Balnazzar

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Your Character
Primary Move: Communist Propaganda

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:14 am

ROFL!!! EXTREME ROFL ON THIS TOPIC!!! The funniest topic ever. clown

I bow before Djinni for his awesome post. I love you .

I laughed so much i started crying (seriously, i did).

I think that now i like hades for all the laughs he gave me by starting this Very Happy . (Nahh, not really.)

P.S.: Feel free to correct me, english is my second language, so i hope you correct me if i make a mistake, but anyways, if i'm not COMPLETELY sure about a word i look it up on the dictionary (The Encarta Dictionary, wich i quoted a few times before).
Back to top Go down
http://www.marxists.org
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:08 am

Meh, topic is no longer amusing me. I'll lock it tomorrow unless it gets spiced up.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:45 am

Quote :
Screw you you grammar terrorists...
if your so grammar touchy ask for mod powers and edit everyone posts...

Tank, this should be:

Screw you, you grammar terrorists...
If you're so touchy about grammar, then ask for mod powers and edit everyone's posts...

BTW, a terrorist is someone that gets his or her way by using fear/terror tactics. Unless you are afraid of being corrected grammatically, then your insult towards us is fallacious by being a false analogy.

And if you're afraid of being corrected grammatically, then you must also concede immaturity and submit to a slap across the face.

Given the alternative, I'd recommend just working on grammar. You'll thank me later.
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:53 am

Aqua this = internet.. i r not gunna be watching mez commas and what notz...
(Yes i did that to piss people off..)
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:59 am

That's a stupid reason. Just because it's the internet doesn't mean anything. That's not a reason. Things change. Take the time, the extra 1 minute to add in commas, periods check spelling etc.

Really, why not? It makes it clearer and makes you look more intelligent.
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 5:27 am

Why sound more intelligent? It's basically pointless on the Internet. Yea you get to show your smartlitude to a bunch of random people from around the world. And thats not pointless at all..
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
Bartimaeus

Number of posts : 865

Your Character
Primary Move: Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:31 am

TanK_OwneR wrote:
Why sound more intelligent? It's basically pointless on the Internet. Yea you get to show your smartlitude to a bunch of random people from around the world. And thats not pointless at all..

Well, firstly, and foremost, if you write with good grammar, then you will have better clarity, and people will less likely misunderstand you.

Secondly, I've also found that it helps it making more intelligent friends that write with good grammar, as well. They are more likely to give you a chance to be a friend, then to dismiss you immediately as an idiot.

Never mind the fact that bad grammar is also a bad habbit for real life stuff, as you get more into internet terms, you start using them in real life, which is really, really annoying, at least, to me.

And you won't embarass yourself like Hades when he wrote his first post. I think the problem with his first post is that it was rushed. It seemed rushed. I mean, he was spelling be, "b", was, "wz", because, "bc", etc. Then you look at the his last post, and it doesn't seem so bad, does it? I mean, sure, it's a little off, but it's very much understandable. It just hurts my eyes when I have to read, "iz wnt 2 teh mah car gt in nd sat dwn nd drnk sum off meh sota...*" When English is someone's second language, however, I won't be picky, and infact, I have defended several people at wc3edit.net from the likes of Ozzapoo who don't even care.

*Completely random sentence, by the bye.
Back to top Go down
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:34 pm

I'm guessing the sentence was supposed to read, "I went to my car, got in, sat down, and drank some of my soda."

I'll second Bart's point: Some of my professors have complained that people are putting things like "brb" or "lol" in their academic essays. If that's the case, then those people put way too much time into using the internet or simply don't care enough to use a few extra seconds to figure out a different way to type it.

Lastly, typing in good grammar can be thought of as a sign of respect. Why? To be honest, because it actually *does* take a little more time for most people to type in grammatically correct sentences than to use "1337 speak." Now apply that time concept to other things. Generally, when people are late, they are sending an implied message that "my time is more important than yours." Thus, being on time is a show of respect. Bring it back around... take the time to type out grammatically shows a bit of respect for the people who will eventually read that message.

And the internet is good practice because it is filled with the harshest critics you will ever find.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:27 pm

I attempt to use correct grammar and sentences at all times forums, but I do use abbreviations. I also ignore grammar in chatrooms. (I still use correct spelling and sometimes commas, but I drop the capitalization and periods.)
Back to top Go down
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage
Balnazzar

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Your Character
Primary Move: Communist Propaganda

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:02 pm

Quote :
When English is someone's second language, however, I won't be picky, and infact, I have defended several people at wc3edit.net from the likes of Ozzapoo who don't even care.

Please be picky.

Lawl, i was just re-reading his first post, he says i killed his female villager 7x and that he warned me after the second time, when actually, i killed the villager once and he warned me after the first time with a message like this: "I'm gonna send another villager and if you kill it i'm gonna kick you", of course, he was perfectly aware that i had a few units camping the waygate, and he just sends a second villager to die Razz .

P.S.: I do like dragon, kinda, but i use capitals frequently, not all the time, but frequently, and almos all the time commas. Ohh, and also i always correct my sentences, even when it doesn't matter, but thats mainly because of my OCD.

P.S. #2: Nice signature, Jay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.marxists.org
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Lawl, i was just re-reading his first post, he says i killed his female villager 7x and that he warned me after the second time, when actually, i killed the villager once and he warned me after the first time with a message like this: "I'm gonna send another villager and if you kill it i'm gonna kick you", of course, he was perfectly aware that i had a few units camping the waygate, and he just sends a second villager to die Razz .

..that's a prety bitch move camping the way gate...
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
Bartimaeus

Number of posts : 865

Your Character
Primary Move: Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:41 pm

killll wrote:

I don't know what it is with people hating camping. Spawn-camping, now that's gay. But regular camping is fine. If it's a strategy, and it works, then it's fine. If it's just making the game worse for other players without really doing anything else, then it is gay. But it IS a strategy, and it is used for all games. Most people that say camping is noob/gay are hypocrites, as they regularly do it themselves, especially in first-person shooters like Counter-Strike.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Btw Balnazzar, if you don't mind I will correct a common mistake that you make. You frequently type a lower case "i" when you are talking about yourself, but that is incorrect. The word/letter "I" is always capitalized when it is by itself.
Back to top Go down
kuro
Clan Chieftan
kuro

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:12 pm

Dragonheart91 wrote:
On that note, kuro needs to improve her grammar as well.

I get perfects in grammar. If it would make you happy, I type how I write: correctly. But it is usually faster for me to type certain ways, especially when I am writing a paper, where Word will change my "i"s to "I"s and "dont"s to "don't"s for me.

I could if I wanted to, but for the sake of speed I type how I do.

If you notice, 99% of my "errors" are capitalization of I's, capitalization of people's names (I'm pretty sure that, because this is an informal forum and we all know each other well, that this is okay), and conjunctions missing their apostrophes...
Back to top Go down
http://zyncmmm.act.st
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:17 pm

Bartimaeus wrote:
killll wrote:

I don't know what it is with people hating camping. Spawn-camping, now that's gay. But regular camping is fine. If it's a strategy, and it works, then it's fine. If it's just making the game worse for other players without really doing anything else, then it is gay. But it IS a strategy, and it is used for all games. Most people that say camping is noob/gay are hypocrites, as they regularly do it themselves, especially in first-person shooters like Counter-Strike.

Ethier way bart it's a prety bitch move..keeping someone from gettin a item or anything is a bitch move...Seriously whe
Back to top Go down
Lagger09
Legendary
Legendary
Lagger09

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Your Character
Primary Move: I am the Destroyer of Time... guess...

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:19 pm

There's a very easy way to get around that... Just use a druid and fly around, bypassing the waygates.
Back to top Go down
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:27 pm

• Not like you allways have 4 or 7 gold whichever it is..to waste
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:44 pm

So? That's what a stratagy does...It makes you pay more, or have to do something else to counter it. In this case, 4-7 gold so you can get your item of choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next