Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck

Go down 
+9
The_Angel
DarkDjinni
AquaAscension
Bartimaeus
Dragonheart91
SinisteRing
kuro
Jay.J
TanK_OwneR
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck Empty
PostSubject: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:29 pm

Ok for balnazzars hatred for me:

1st kick wz bc he killd my female villager 7x, after 2nd time i told him to stop and he laughed at me
2nd kick wz because he wz being even more of an asshole than normal, and four other people in game wanted him kicked, and only yixa didnt want him kickd, balnazzar didnt care about being kickd
3rd kick (from channel) wz because i got fed up of him spamming me "o look its hades, the n000000b"

Dragonheart91's hatred for me:

i cant stand people who complain to me about people leaving on their team, or when people complain to me about something i hv no control over

Everyone else's hatred for me:

dun care too much about this, people hv their own problems with me and i cant do anything about peoples problems with me

All i can say is that for this topic to go up once i am on vacation where i cant fucking reply or respond to it is just low, very low. like when Brian Melrony put out a book about the bad thing Piere elliot trudeau did while he wz in control of canda. If u hv no idea about wtf i am goin on about it is because you dont realize that that post wz all about Kicking some1 when they r done, but worse.

P.S. i only play MM&M and host it when clan mates r on while i am on. Which right now is very little for the reasons of that i am in university, working 2 jobs and i am getting bored of wc3

P.S.2 i will b soon leaving clan ZMMM bc MM&M is now dead. it has been dead for a long time. Once i can get ahold of my friend DooDooBrown i will b joining clan OML. I will prob never see any of you again, if i do i will say hi. You can respond if u want too, but really i wouldn't aspect that you would.

So this is basically a farewell to all of those who are in Clan ZMMM, I am nominating cd0011[wmwg] for my spot since he still hosts MM&M alot when he is on, nice guy never seems to "Flame" and still has a passion for MM&M, unlike me. So to you Kuro he would b my pick, its up to you and the Clan ZMMM commnity, let me know who will be the hier n i will congrat him/her and than fully leave my spot of shaman, but until than i will stay shaman.

Peace out niggs
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Flying Face Pwn

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:42 pm

Zomfg hades PROVED he is an ass :O

MM&M is not dead.. both makers came back in a miraculous flash of light on white horses and fresh blood on there blades....

And maybe if you would have been on the forums in the first place you would have been able to post in the first post which has been up since
Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:25 pm
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:49 pm

1st of all i wz, but bc i never posted i got deleted while i wz on vacation
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Topic title is win. Sounds like an excellent movie and confrontation. I'm just going to sit back and watch this unfold. I'll moderate this if it needs it, but so far there have been responses.

Keep it clean, and minimal flaming/trolling. I expect this to be a fun read though Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:55 pm

Jay.. this is a ZMMM political matter and your just gunna pull up a seat with a bag of pop corn and a big gulp??

Count me in!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:57 pm

Jay.J wrote:
Topic title is win. Sounds like an excellent movie and confrontation. I'm just going to sit back and watch this unfold. I'll moderate this if it needs it, but so far there have been responses.

Keep it clean, and minimal flaming/trolling. I expect this to be a fun read though Smile

im sure this will get very out of hand, esp if balnazzar gets to c this, but dont ever lock it bc u will enjoy it alot, sure will most people
Back to top Go down
kuro
Clan Chieftan
kuro

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:57 pm

Hades_Eldersage wrote:

i will b soon leaving clan ZMMM bc MM&M is now dead.
not rly.

Hades_Eldersage wrote:

it has been dead for a long time.
last time i checked... nope.
Hades_Eldersage wrote:

Once i can get ahold of my friend DooDooBrown i will b joining clan OML.
um... okay.

Hades_Eldersage wrote:

I will prob never see any of you again, if i do i will say hi.
kay...

Hades_Eldersage wrote:

You can respond if u want too, but really i wouldn't aspect that you would.
Neutral

well i don't really have anything against you... if you're going to leave the clan, then that's your choice.
Back to top Go down
http://zyncmmm.act.st
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:58 pm

Nah, I'm a good Moderator. I'll close it if it gets out of hand, but I'll try to make sure it doesn't get to that point, and would like your cooperation in making sure it doesn't get to that point Smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:16 pm

i got ya kuro, it is my choice bc i cant stand some people in it, names will not be posted. and i understand your control of this subject, i will try somewhat to keep it undercontrol, but no promises at all.
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Oi kuro why'd you give this guy the shaman spot over me when he cussed about 5 times in the first message and in the title...
O-O
Back to top Go down
kuro
Clan Chieftan
kuro

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:31 pm

because you said
-mm&m is dead and those who don't believe it should let go of that feeble dream
-im not going to kiss major ass (i wasn't ASKING you to kiss ass -.-)
-i had my lips up your ass
-(and some over things... what i was getting was that you didn't like mm&m anymore :/ )
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Number of posts : 2032

Your Character
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:45 pm

This entire thread is stupid. I wish it didn't say "new post" in this area because I honestly don't give a fuck.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:45 pm

kuro, like most people, give preference to people that he likes. It's as simple as that.

Anyway, I was loling while reading this topic. It is indeed worth reading.
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Dragonheart91 wrote:
kuro, like most people, give preference to people that he likes. It's as simple as that.
Which one is the typo?
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:49 pm

I missed an s in she. Typos happen.

Btw, although I started the last "Let's all bash Hades!" thread, I just wanted him reprimanded or at most demoted. I didn't expect so much bashing. Still, I think it's his fault for not being on the forum to defend himself, so I don't feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
Bartimaeus

Number of posts : 865

Your Character
Primary Move: Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:58 pm

What the heck is he writing?

Hades wrote:
1st kick wz bc he killd my female villager 7x, after 2nd time i told him to stop and he laughed at me
2nd kick wz because he wz being even more of an asshole than normal, and four other people in game wanted him kicked, and only yixa didnt want him kickd, balnazzar didnt care about being kickd
3rd kick (from channel) wz because i got fed up of him spamming me "o look its hades, the n000000b"

What the hell does that mean? Some secret language? My gosh, your English teacher(s) would be mortified of that writing. At least TRY to put some effort into it.

Hades wrote:
If u hv no idea about wtf i am goin on about it is because you dont realize that that post wz all about Kicking some1 when they r done, but worse.

What? Seriously? I call a vote ban on the account of horrible grammar.

Hades wrote:
reply or respond to it is just low, very low

You know what's even lower? Your IQ.

There are so many jokes I can make out of your post, it's unbelievable. I could make a joke about you getting into University, a joke about getting two jobs, asking you to define what a hier is...but really, if you type like that daily, then I don't really see any point in writing to you, because you probably won't even be able to understand it, you'll probably think I'm writing in Japanese or something.
Back to top Go down
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary

Number of posts : 580

Your Character
Primary Move: Flying Dragon Kick

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:00 pm

That's really harsh, Bart, but it is exactly what I was thinking. I was trying to decide whether or not I wanted to critique the post, but then began wondering if I even could find a place from which to start aforementioned critique. I would think that it would be nearly impossible.

So, yeah, man and what would your major even be? Can't be English, and probably isn't any kind of science because they require at least a basic level of literacy. My guess is that you'll counter with the fact that "It's the internet, and no one cares..." Well, annoying people like me do.

Oh... and you realize that even though the suffix to DeVry is "University," that doesn't mean it's any good. I mean, after all, all you really have to do to get into that place is, as Family Guy suggests, open the door. Or have a pulse. Work on your writing. Writing well is an indication of how much and proficiently one reads. At this point, you are indicating ignorance on an enormous scale, or perhaps just an extreme amount of laziness.

But, if it is true, then good luck to you, sir, on your University and double job endeavor.
Back to top Go down
DarkDjinni
God of Ice
God of Ice
DarkDjinni

Number of posts : 297

Your Character
Primary Move: Change This To Your Own Special Move In Your Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:18 pm

As many of you know I try and keep my +1 posts down but...

Quote :
he wz in control of canda. If u hv no idea about wtf i am goin on about

He was in control of Canda?
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:34 pm

Gawd, this is the gold I was waiting for. 3 Grammar Nazi's. Excellent.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:49 pm

Yes, VERY hilarious. I've been laughing for like 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:51 pm

I took the time to read some posts... and have only one thing to say:

Quote :
i will b soon leaving clan ZMMM
THANK GOD.
Back to top Go down
The_Angel
Expert Mage
Expert Mage

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Your Character
Primary Move:

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:31 pm

Such bad spelling. Seriously, is it so hard to type with proper English ?
Back to top Go down
kuro
Clan Chieftan
kuro

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:37 pm

sorry hades, but i have to say...
-you have two jobs
-you're at a university
-you're 18...
-you type like you're 5 D:

how are you in a university @ 18 with two jobs anyway?
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:52 pm

How did you get into a University and get 2 jobs with typing like that?

Woo, now we have FOUR grammar nazis in this thread. (Angel, Aqua, Bart, Djinni)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:04 am

Well what can i say after all that.

Cya all, nice to know i will be missed.

So lastly, you can all go fuck yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck   Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck Empty

Back to top Go down

Hades is an ass Part 2: Hades Doesn't give a Fuck
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next