Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Excuses and Apologies - Rhys

Go down 
+11
ÐeathByCyanide
SinisteRing
kuro
diaster
Dragonheart91
Balnazzar
Lagger09
AquaAscension
TanK_OwneR
Jay.J
Rhys
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

Excuses and Apologies - Rhys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuses and Apologies - Rhys   Excuses and Apologies - Rhys - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:56 pm

*Is still leery, but is also slightly hopeful.*
Back to top Go down
ÐeathByCyanide
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
ÐeathByCyanide

Number of posts : 524

Your Character
Primary Move: Combustion-

PostSubject: Re: Excuses and Apologies - Rhys   Excuses and Apologies - Rhys - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:53 pm

Welcome back Rhys. o-O
I knew you weren't dead. -.-
Back to top Go down
Piddagoras
Map Maker
Piddagoras

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Your Character
Primary Move: Cosines and Sines.

PostSubject: Re: Excuses and Apologies - Rhys   Excuses and Apologies - Rhys - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:29 pm

It is indeed the original and real Rhys. We conversed on MSN and opened a sharing folder, and he has every MM&M progress file in it, even ones that were never released to the public. Not that I would think his MSN would be compromised, but Dragonheart seemed a little jumpy so additional evidence may have been necessary.

Glad to have you back, it was easier to believe that you had given up from stress or died in a horrible accident of some kind than to suspect that you had gone to jail, and I had preferred to think of you as alive, so I was operating under the assumption that you had quit on us, and I apologize for that.
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Your Character
Primary Move: Flying Face Pwn

PostSubject: Re: Excuses and Apologies - Rhys   Excuses and Apologies - Rhys - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:31 pm

You realize you went missing too pyth we hadnt heard from you either :/
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Number of posts : 1378

Your Character
Primary Move: Wind Control

PostSubject: Re: Excuses and Apologies - Rhys   Excuses and Apologies - Rhys - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:41 pm

wow, one hell of a x-mas present, MM&M back alive and kicking.
Back to top Go down
Lagger09
Legendary
Legendary
Lagger09

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Your Character
Primary Move: I am the Destroyer of Time... guess...

PostSubject: Re: Excuses and Apologies - Rhys   Excuses and Apologies - Rhys - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:30 pm

Wb to both of you, and good to see you again Py.
Back to top Go down
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary

Number of posts : 580

Your Character
Primary Move: Flying Dragon Kick

PostSubject: Re: Excuses and Apologies - Rhys   Excuses and Apologies - Rhys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:06 am

*tear* Yeah... that's pretty awesome. It's like a reunion party!
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Excuses and Apologies - Rhys   Excuses and Apologies - Rhys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:20 am

#1 Alright, with that latest testimony, I'll concede that Rhys is back and real.

#2 No one said MM&M was alive. Rhys might choose to join the Shadow Squad instead. (I hope he at least helps us finish a few more versions of MM&M though.)

#3 The one thing I never doubted was Rhys's commitment to us. I was 100% sure that if he wasn't talking to us, it was because he couldn't; not because he didn't want to. (Hence why my theories were some of the most gruesome.)

#4 Yay that my internet let me on again tonight. Hopefully the repair will be easy to do. (I will most likely have to re-wire my house completely though. That could mean no internet access except from the library for a few weeks. -Which would mean once a week visits here most likely instead of 20+ per day.-)

Last edited by Dragonheart91 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Excuses and Apologies - Rhys   Excuses and Apologies - Rhys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:29 am

@ #2: Aye, but that's because MM&M is a map, and thus it is and never was living so it would be incredibly silly to say that it is "alive." Besides, didn't you read Rhys' post up there?

Quote :
when I put out a balance update to MM&M

I concede that this does not mean that MM&M is back into production, but it does mean that we'll at least have, if I remember correctly, a map with a ton of new content. Again, if memory serves, the last update Rhys was working on was going to be with all the tiered items included.

So, yeah... there you go.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Excuses and Apologies - Rhys   Excuses and Apologies - Rhys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:17 am

Unless his mind was changed recently - at least one or two versions will be released of MM&M, if not several.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
Rhys
Map Maker
Rhys

Number of posts : 719

Your Character
Primary Move: Atomic Tea-Bag

PostSubject: Re: Excuses and Apologies - Rhys   Excuses and Apologies - Rhys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:11 pm

at the very least One more update, the promised update that I promised to everyone will be put out. I have had a lot of time to think about that update and a few things have changed for the better about it, Ive talked it over with a few key people that I used to flesh out these issues with and we can all agree that this will be a better solution then before. I wont go into details but leave it be and hold on a week or so.

As far as Sinisters map, Im going to have to take a look at it. To be honest though Im behind Pyth all the way with all his endeavors and he is tossing around the idea of new map himself, if he does in fact go ahead with that then I do not think I will have the time for sinsiters project and MM&M and Pyths Project meanign at least one will have to go being Sinisters because MM&M is my priority and Pyth is my Second.

Anyways I have not much time right now Im on my lunch break, my schedule has changed a bit Ill be on from roughly 5pm-6:30 daily now and then again around 10pm-midnight. My bot is running again so nudge me between those times if anyone wants to talk about stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Excuses and Apologies - Rhys   Excuses and Apologies - Rhys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:02 pm

Read one of the threads that describes what we (Or at least me.) think are the most necessary things to put into a new version. Preferably we can at least finish those lists.

Btw, did you still have your job waiting for you when you got out of jail? If so, that's pretty awesome. If not, how are you surviving now?
Back to top Go down
Rhys
Map Maker
Rhys

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Excuses and Apologies - Rhys   Excuses and Apologies - Rhys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:47 pm

its actually a family run business (distant uncle) so ya I still have the same job, started this week again.
Back to top Go down
RapidFireOmega
RapidFireOmega

Number of posts : 394

Your Character
Primary Move: Controlled Spontaneous Combustion

PostSubject: Re: Excuses and Apologies - Rhys   Excuses and Apologies - Rhys - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:51 am

Shit dude you got put in the slammer? thats gotta blow. Never been in one of those before. One of my goals in life is to keep it that way. Welcome back to the real world.

P.S.- yea im back for a post or two but it seems noone had noticed my disapearance anyway so fuck you all and to all a goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Rhys
Map Maker
Rhys

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Excuses and Apologies - Rhys   Excuses and Apologies - Rhys - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:12 am

I noticed but you told me you where leaving so I knew you'd be gone for awhile. Hell You where like the second person i ever met in Clan Zmmm so I care =p
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Excuses and Apologies - Rhys   Excuses and Apologies - Rhys - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:44 am

Yeah, good to have you back. I for one missed you.
Back to top Go down
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Your Character
Primary Move: Fire nova / Fire Orb

PostSubject: Re: Excuses and Apologies - Rhys   Excuses and Apologies - Rhys - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:51 am

Rhys wrote:
IHell You where like the second person i ever met in Clan Zmmm so I care =p

I was the 1st >.> xD
Back to top Go down
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Excuses and Apologies - Rhys   Excuses and Apologies - Rhys - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:20 am

Oh man... killll you just left yourself open to such a beautiful insult, but I'll bite my tongue.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Excuses and Apologies - Rhys   Excuses and Apologies - Rhys - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:18 am

Couldn't figure out the beautiful insult. You were noticed to be gone RFO, notice how you have no powers >.>
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Excuses and Apologies - Rhys   Excuses and Apologies - Rhys - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:24 am

[beautiful insult aimed at killll]No wonder Rhys left for 3 months.[/insult]
Back to top Go down
HolyNeko
Mage
Mage

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Your Character
Primary Move: Crotch Kick

PostSubject: Re: Excuses and Apologies - Rhys   Excuses and Apologies - Rhys - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:12 am

wow 0_o just found this lil post and jeez didn't think rhys was in jail lol so i don't think im aloud to say welcome back beacus...1 this is like over a month a go 2 i met u under a month ago 3 uh..where am i again? lol so yeah..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excuses and Apologies - Rhys   Excuses and Apologies - Rhys - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Excuses and Apologies - Rhys
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2