Where the old players come back to what once was grand
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Aliens

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kuro
Clan Chieftan
avatar

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31
Age : 107
Location : in the middle of nowHere.

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Aliens   Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:39 am

oo

undeniable proof:



aliens stuff part 1:


aliens stuff part 2:


(oops forgot this one)

aliens stuff part 3:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.act.st
kuro
Clan Chieftan
avatar

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31
Age : 107
Location : in the middle of nowHere.

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:22 pm

seriously, watch these videos...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.act.st
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
avatar

Number of posts : 2357
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:23 pm

tl;dw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 26
Location : Toronto

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:27 pm

Quote :
tl;dw

Sadly, this. I watched the first one. My comment - UFO =/= Aliens

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
kuro
Clan Chieftan
avatar

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31
Age : 107
Location : in the middle of nowHere.

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:18 pm

please explain the 3mile wide object hovering around, then. oh, and the other few dozen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.act.st
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-29
Age : 107

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Communist Propaganda

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:26 pm

I'm with Jay on this. afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.marxists.org
kuro
Clan Chieftan
avatar

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31
Age : 107
Location : in the middle of nowHere.

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:30 pm

then
kuro wrote:
please explain the 3mile wide object hovering around, then. oh, and the other few dozen.

edit: and please explain all of the other alien-related events in the other 3 videos. (tl; dw) =/= no aliens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.act.st
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 26
Location : Toronto

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:13 pm

It's exactly what it looks like. Something that's seen by UV rays. Some particles/debris just floating around. I may or may not look at the later videos.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Number of posts : 2031
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 25
Location : New Hampshire

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:09 am

Okay, so apparently dust flying near the satellite or whatever is filming this becomes a UFO?

It doesn't go behind it, the film is in black and white. The governement easily could've made it LOOK like the dust was flying behind it as well.

It's no big deal, just conspiracy. Get the aliens to come down here and kill some of us, then I'll believe you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.ace.st
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
avatar

Number of posts : 1378
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 27
Location : behind you

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Wind Control

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:11 am

meh 2012 is when it will all go down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Number of posts : 2031
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 25
Location : New Hampshire

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:13 am

2012 is when the earth's mantle shifts and causes the polar ice caps to melt because they'll be in a hotter location.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.ace.st
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
avatar

Number of posts : 1378
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 27
Location : behind you

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Wind Control

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:17 am

yes but some people say planet x, our true home planet will be coming close and we will be conquered by villains from another world!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
avatar

Number of posts : 2357
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:42 am

I thought 2012 was when the meteor was going to hit us or when the rapture was going to occur. I hadn't heard about the polar shifts yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuro
Clan Chieftan
avatar

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31
Age : 107
Location : in the middle of nowHere.

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:13 am

why would nasa try to make it look like aliens exist?

i mean seriously doesn't the government NOT want us to believe in aliens?


jay.j go explain everything else in the videos please. (atmospheric serpents, partical beams, hyperdrive)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.act.st
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Number of posts : 2031
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 25
Location : New Hampshire

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:45 am

Apparently rocks and asteroids are considered "UFO's"... Maybe if they changed direction once in a while I might think otherwise. But nope, they just go in the same direction all the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.ace.st
kuro
Clan Chieftan
avatar

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31
Age : 107
Location : in the middle of nowHere.

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:32 am

not if you watch the other videos.


and even in the first one, do you seriously believe that there are 3mile wide asteroids/debris flying around the space station?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.act.st
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Number of posts : 2031
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 25
Location : New Hampshire

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:50 am

kuro wrote:
do you seriously believe that there are 3mile wide asteroids/debris flying around the space station?
Bigger rocks have hit earth itself. Besides, from the video, most of them are in front of the station. Therefore, the space station cannot be used as a good ruler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.ace.st
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 26
Location : Toronto

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:01 pm

@ Dragonheart91: Watch those videos I set up on the debate forums Razz. The planets are supposed to align and the polar caps are supposed to shift, which is a natural and expected phenomenon. It's what impact that will have on the earth that's actually a debate. Then mix in other things such as prophecy's from completely different origins of the world, completely different books, people, times etc. and you got 2012. Although, I think that it may have been killl who put up the 2012 videos in my topic.

@Kuro: I really don't think it's worth my time. Explain how I'm wrong on the first one, and I'll move on to the second, third etc. movie. UFO = Unidentified flying object. It does not equal aliens, in the very least bit. In space, contrary to popular belief there is STUFF. Asteroids, meteors, debris, whatever. There are big rocks floating around? Or there are gas particles in clumps, point? That in itself might be interesting - but how you come to the conclusion "It's Aliens, aliens are real!!" is beyond me. I'm not unwilling to believe in aliens like Sin where he says "Get a few to come down and I'll believe in them" but what you've shown me in the first video is lack-luster. It's not persuasive to someone who doesn't ALREADY believe.

It's like me trying to convince you in God and saying "But the Bible says so". Chances are you don't believe in the Bible and that's not a good argument. (Note: I don't believe in the Bible). You have to already assume Aliens got high-tech space craft to believe those circles could possibly be aliens.

If you can even semi-convince me about the first one, then, I'll probably re-watch the first one, and watch the second one as well.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
kuro
Clan Chieftan
avatar

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31
Age : 107
Location : in the middle of nowHere.

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:13 pm

SinisteRing wrote:
Apparently rocks and asteroids are considered "UFO's"... Maybe if they changed direction once in a while I might think otherwise. But nope, they just go in the same direction all the time.

uhh no...
1- if watched closely, they do change direction, some going a full U-turn
2- they also change velocity

SinisteRing wrote:

Bigger rocks have hit earth itself.

Which would kill us.

SinisteRing wrote:

Besides, from the video, most of them are in front of the station. Therefore, the space station cannot be used as a good ruler.

If you LISTEN to it, and WATCH it, that cable is 12 miles long, an 'object' goes BEHIND the tether, meaning that it is 3miles wides.

So, at least a few of them are three miles wide.

Why isn't it a good ruler? It is making calculations ONLY on the UFO's that are behind the tether. Which is quite logical...



@Jay.J

most of the 'meat' is in the other videos. that's like saying, "I'll listen to the other 3/4 of your points (in a debate) once you can convince me with the first 1/4."

Sooo... im just going to consider the first 1/4 of your devil's advocates in the future?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.act.st
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 26
Location : Toronto

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:26 pm

No no - that's not it at all. If I have 4 arguments, you should have 4 counter arguments. If not, then either you have 3/2/1 and then we're both partially right. That or you have 0, and that just means I'm right - or you lack the knowledge TO counter.

Now here's how it goes with this situation. You have 4 arguments. I've only "Watched" one of them. You haven't made a counter for it. So you're 0/1 Razz. Granted, the 4 videos connect and intermingle, so they back each other up and it's not ACTUALLY 4 different separate arguments, but the point remains - you haven't decided to counter my points - even if they MIGHT be explained in later videos. I don't see why you couldn't just counter it YOURSELF instead of telling me to watch the videos. Sure, I'm being ignorant by choice - but you're also not rebutting for some reason.

I did say I'd watch them if you could just counter it. It's really simple "You're wrong Jay.J because of X Y & Z. If you watched the other videos you would know that because you watched them right? O wait. You didn't. Maybe you should watch them and not feel ignorant and stupid. Mmm K?" And I'd be like " Embarassed You're right. I'll watch them." But right now I'm just like "I don't think the other videos will explain it because Kuro isn't countering my points, so I'll just remain in blissful ignorance until she can explain it and make herself look knowledgeable and make it so that I have to watch to be just as knowledgeable."

But ya, most of my post is satirical and a joke, I realize. But my point still remains.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
kuro
Clan Chieftan
avatar

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31
Age : 107
Location : in the middle of nowHere.

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:15 pm



just because its a big hairy monster that walks on two legs doesn't mean its sasquatch. right?

but it is worthy of an investigation.



please look at the other videos. those 3mile objects change direction and velocity, "swimming" around the 12 mile long tether. really, go look at the other videos...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.act.st
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 26
Location : Toronto

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:42 pm

Watched it.

There is a hell of a lot of "Filler" in those videos. It would have been so much easier for you to just answer me.

Quote :
undeniable proof:

Quote :
just because its a big hairy monster that walks on two legs doesn't mean its sasquatch. right?

but it is worthy of an investigation.

Uhuh.

I'm just going to quote myself.

Quote :
UFO = Unidentified flying object. It does not equal aliens, in the very least bit. In space, contrary to popular belief there is STUFF. Asteroids, meteors, debris, whatever. There are big rocks floating around? Or there are gas particles in clumps, point? That in itself might be interesting - but how you come to the conclusion "It's Aliens, aliens are real!!" is beyond me. I'm not unwilling to believe in aliens like Sin where he says "Get a few to come down and I'll believe in them" but what you've shown me in the first video is lack-luster. It's not persuasive to someone who doesn't ALREADY believe.

What I will add, is that even though it's probably not debris, it can still easily be just UV radiation, or particles that behaves in a manner that we don't understand. I again, see no reason to attribute life to them. I can't say that, yes - these things don't have life - but there's just no reason to believe there is. The evidence is...minimal, and to even make ANY conclusion, for or against is stupid. If you believe, then it might be convincing. If you don't, this is very trivial.

Again, this would have been far easier if you had just replied to me instead of making me watch them. Granted, when they actually said stuff - it was semi-interesting, but the sheer amount of filler of showing what they were talking about while not saying anything was just...Yawn. They could have spoke about it while they showed it, instead of that guy talking. I'll admit, I did zone out at times - which is again, why I wanted you to answer my questions.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
kuro
Clan Chieftan
avatar

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31
Age : 107
Location : in the middle of nowHere.

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:58 pm

I looked at your posts and these are the only statements i found that actually had question marks. If you wish to add anything else, please post it.

Jay.J wrote:
There are big rocks floating around?

Big rocks don't turn left and turn right, or speed up and slow down. 3-mile wide rocks would... destroy the space station... silent

Jay.J wrote:
Or there are gas particles in clumps, point?

Those aren't gas particles in clumps. Gas particles would only clump together like that if there was a HUGE concentration, enough for it to have a bunch of gravity. If those clumps had enough gravity to 'stick together,' every single one of the 'gas clumps' would form together in one big ball, rather than be independant. Even so, that's not how they would behave, flying around and changing velocities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.act.st
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 26
Location : Toronto

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:05 pm

I'll quote myself again.

Quote :
What I will add, is that even though it's probably not debris, it can still easily be just UV radiation, or particles that behaves in a manner that we don't understand. I again, see no reason to attribute life to them. I can't say that, yes - these things don't have life - but there's just no reason to believe there is. The evidence is...minimal, and to even make ANY conclusion, for or against is stupid. If you believe, then it might be convincing. If you don't, this is very trivial.

So, I'll be a bit more clear, why attribute life to them? Why think they are aliens? How is this supposed to be, and I quote "Undeniable proof", when it wouldn't convince anyone that didn't already believe in it. It's circular.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
kuro
Clan Chieftan
avatar

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31
Age : 107
Location : in the middle of nowHere.

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:11 pm

oh, well, those were the video's titles, lol.


UV radiation goes in a straight line. These objects change direction and velocity. (sorry cant finish this post so bai)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.act.st
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Aliens   

Back to top Go down
 
Aliens
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: