Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just another MM&M player

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Just another MM&M player Empty
PostSubject: Just another MM&M player   Just another MM&M player EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 1:26 pm

Hi there, I don't really know what to say, I tought I should introduce myself here.

I've been playing MM&M for about a week or two, I have a level 62 dark/ice (I didn't know what I was doing when I chose my elements ^^) and I'm actually working on a fire mage. Yesterday I played with many level 50+ mages and I really enjoyed it, and I hope I'll get the chance to play with many of you Very Happy

See you in-game
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Just another MM&M player   Just another MM&M player EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 2:14 pm

Welcome to the forums. Dark/Ice is actually pretty decent combo with Kiss/Mana burn/Absorb + Reaper. It also has multitude of stuns and slows without compromising damage. Most people, sadly don't play as much anymore because of a promised 8.0 - and the creators disappearing...However the map (If I'm not mistaken) is being worked on for a stable release by diaster.

If that version comes out, you'll be a lot more likely to see the lot of us Smile. Have fun on your stay here though, and feel free to jump in any discussion.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj

PostSubject: Re: Just another MM&M player   Just another MM&M player EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 2:28 pm

Well when I chose ice it was because of absorb mana, mana burn and KoI. I was thinking of the awesome combo it would make with Soul Reaper but now I'm just tired of my dark mage so I'm trying to max ice (not easy with 1 skill point every level Razz) Anyway I hope 8.0 will come out day. Until then, I'll just try to find people to play with, and hopefully convince them to play MM&M.
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Flying Face Pwn

PostSubject: Re: Just another MM&M player   Just another MM&M player EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 6:44 pm

ugh more people to add to a dead clan
welcome btw....
and 8 shall never come out its a myth a fairytale its not real
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com
Lagger09
Legendary
Legendary
Lagger09

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Your Character
Primary Move: I am the Destroyer of Time... guess...

PostSubject: Re: Just another MM&M player   Just another MM&M player EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:28 pm

Glad to meet you. Make sure you stay away from the walls, they start to close in sometimes, and its never a good idea to be close when that happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another MM&M player   Just another MM&M player EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:33 pm

Lagger09 wrote:
Glad to meet you. Make sure you stay away from the walls, they start to close in sometimes, and its never a good idea to be close when that happens.

Thanks for the advice Wink
Back to top Go down
RapidFireOmega
RapidFireOmega

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Primary Move: Controlled Spontaneous Combustion

PostSubject: Re: Just another MM&M player   Just another MM&M player EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 8:13 pm

Hey Green.

BTW nice avatar. It's almost as good as mine. Wink
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Your Character
Primary Move: Flying Face Pwn

PostSubject: Re: Just another MM&M player   Just another MM&M player EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:02 am

lagger theres walls? :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (yes thats a super :O)
and do they have eyes and little arms that grab you and pull you into the pit of DOOOOM?
and no rapid your avatar sucks... i mean COME ON.. WOO I GOTZ MY NAMEZ IN ME AVATARZ!!!! god...
oooh yea! No0o i r TanK (yes i said Sup up there but i was mad at peoples then..)
and well you'll figure me out maybe.. (some people havent..)
and at rapid (multi topic post WOO) TANK <3 RAPID!!!
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage
Balnazzar

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Your Character
Primary Move: Communist Propaganda

PostSubject: Re: Just another MM&M player   Just another MM&M player EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 4:18 am

Now you have your name in your signature, tank Razz .
Back to top Go down
http://www.marxists.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another MM&M player   Just another MM&M player Empty

Back to top Go down

Just another MM&M player
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: