Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bot Commands

Go down 
+2
diaster
Dragonheart91
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Flying Dragon Kick

Bot Commands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Commands   Bot Commands - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:47 pm

offinity? perhaps you mean "affinity" but that doesn't make sense in context. Check out dictionary.com... there's no listing for offinity.

There's oftenness, but that's a fabricated word as well doing what the German side of English likes to do in smashing together a few different words to make one new word. As far as I know, we're one of the few languages that does that.
Back to top Go down
Rhys
Map Maker
Rhys

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Your Character
Primary Move: Atomic Tea-Bag

PostSubject: Re: Bot Commands   Bot Commands - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:32 pm

Firstly, I use Mirage Bot 8.2 (i do not know what sinistering uses and I dont know what the zmmm-roflbot uses) you can Google that for any commands you'd like and associate the rank to what commands you want to use, 95% of players are Rank 30 in the General Class, Shamans have full Moderator Access but they have no control over the bot itself just the moderator commands.

Second, I have my bot keep backlogs of everything, I can tell you conversations that happened two months ago on Wednesday at 3pm if I really wanted to go dig out the text log. That is how moderation over shamans happens, if anyone has a problem with anything a shaman does just tell me the time to look at and we can examine the situation at hand. I have not had a single issue with any shaman so far, I think diaster has done a good job in choosing trust worthy people for shaman positions so I do not actively check logs just in case something fishy is going on. I could care less unless someone brings something to my attention.

Thirdly, I'm waiting for mirage bot 8.3 to come out, its suppose to be a huge edition update with many many things for clans. The Mail issue should be fixed its in fact a bug that happens to people all the time, so sorry diaster on that one but theres nothing to be done about it, no one is actively trying to fix 8.2 issues so we cant get the mail back until 8.3 is released.

Lastly there are now 3 bots in the channel quite often, sinisters mine and the rofl bot which belongs to someone in the clan. I do not want to see any more bots in the channel, in fact the rofl and mage bot gets on my nerves if Im going to be honest but since i took away the shaman status of sinisters bot and the rofl bot will not be getting shaman status it is a tolerable thing to have around for now.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Bot Commands   Bot Commands - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:43 pm

But you didn't answer our question about /clan msg functionality. Bnet does not support messaging the entire clan, but that could sometimes be a useful feature. Is it possible for you to include that? Are you going to wait till the update to see if it is included? Will you possibly try and include it after the update?

This is not a critical issue, but it would be a kind of nice feature.
Back to top Go down
Rhys
Map Maker
Rhys

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Bot Commands   Bot Commands - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:48 pm

honestly dragon with 8.2 I have no power to change anything, it is as is program.

8.3 is a different question. From what the forums over at bnetdev are saying it will have an open source portion for plug and play type functions. So someone wants a clan msg feature then they go in to the program and code it out and post it to the community, ill download it and install it into the bot.

I more then anyone require a clan messaging feature and i cant wait till i get it, trust me it will happen as soon as it can possibly happen.
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Number of posts : 1378

Your Character
Primary Move: Wind Control

PostSubject: Re: Bot Commands   Bot Commands - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:05 pm

alright, I've no issue waiting for it I suppose, we are kinda waiting on 8.00 anyways.
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Your Character
Primary Move: Flying Face Pwn

PostSubject: Re: Bot Commands   Bot Commands - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:51 pm

bah waitings all we have been doing lately so doesnt change much
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Bot Commands   Bot Commands - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:37 am

TanK_OwneR wrote:
bah waitings all we have been doing lately so doesnt change much

might as well get used to it lol.. 3/4 of your life is spent waiting
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Bot Commands   Bot Commands - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:39 am

and 1/4 that is sleeping Razz
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Bot Commands   Bot Commands - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:04 pm

but where does WC3 and school and eatting and tieing your shoe and taking a crap and watching tv fit in there if 1/4 is waiting and 3/4 is waiting (•(•_(•_•(•_•)•_•)_•)•)
Back to top Go down
Rhys
Map Maker
Rhys

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Bot Commands   Bot Commands - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:13 pm

You go to bed and wait to wake up

You go to work/school and wait for it to be over

you go home and wait to go to bed

that about sums up human life as we know it
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Bot Commands   Bot Commands - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:15 pm

not for hobos! their schedule is the spice of life!
sleep
beg
nap
beg
soup kitchen
protect box house
beg
sleep
Back to top Go down
Rhys
Map Maker
Rhys

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Bot Commands   Bot Commands - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:17 pm

lol, thats so wrong on so many levels..... its a good thing hobos cant use computers or they may hunt you down for that!
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Bot Commands   Bot Commands - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:18 pm

lol I have such a twisted sense of humor Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Bot Commands   Bot Commands - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:24 pm

Stop spamming this topic for free post count! I was almost ahead of you until this topic!
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Bot Commands   Bot Commands - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:32 pm

.clan [message] messages clan
.kill [name] says a random message like such "Pulls out a giant hammer and smashs [name]" it "kills" the person (this is a fun one :O)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bot Commands   Bot Commands - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:54 pm

uhh, what r the clan bots commands, ebcuz i jsut got acces today, and it told em to coem ehre to get the commands
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Bot Commands   Bot Commands - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:58 pm

This is the old topic for the previous bot. Find the newer one using the forum Search function.
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Bot Commands   Bot Commands - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:02 pm

Ep-ep-ep-ep-epic thread revive!
srry spam... i know..
anywho its somewhere thats not here..
Back to top Go down
kuro
Clan Chieftan
kuro

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: Bot Commands   Bot Commands - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:57 pm

Rhys wrote:

Thirdly, I'm waiting for mirage bot 8.3 to come out, its suppose to be a huge edition update with many many things for clans.

Lastly there are now 3 bots in the channel quite often, sinisters mine and the rofl bot which belongs to someone in the clan. I do not want to see any more bots in the channel, in fact the rofl and mage bot gets on my nerves if Im going to be honest but since i took away the shaman status of sinisters bot and the rofl botwill not be getting shaman status it is a tolerable thing to have around for now.

Hm, haven't seen this topic since the... first post.

let me just say a few things. first of all, i believe 8.3 is out...
<8.3>

also, the roflbot is... nothing. i had a thing with my computer where, when i closed it, it wouldn't go to sleep. i was going to change it back, but decided to fool around with it. I made "ZMMM-RoflBot" (also because rhys' computer was down, and i felt we needed a bot in the channel.) So it just kinda sat in there, and I enjoyed scrolling up the chatlogs after coming back from school to see things like "WHO ARE YOU!??!!" and futile attempts at trying to make it do something (.lw, .say, etc.)
Back to top Go down
http://zyncmmm.act.st
Rhys
Map Maker
Rhys

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Bot Commands   Bot Commands - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:24 am

actually 8.5 is the version im using now, 8.3 is old news by now=)
Back to top Go down
kuro
Clan Chieftan
kuro

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: Bot Commands   Bot Commands - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:04 am

last time i tried (about 5 hours ago) the bot was unresponsive; the only thing i could do was "!inbox" to check my inbox Sad
Back to top Go down
http://zyncmmm.act.st

PostSubject: Re: Bot Commands   Bot Commands - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:35 pm

kuro wrote:
last time i tried (about 5 hours ago) the bot was unresponsive; the only thing i could do was "!inbox" to check my inbox Sad

I can only do the !inbox as well, lolz MAKE A .cmdlist COMMAND!!!!!! would b epicly epic Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bot Commands   Bot Commands - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bot Commands
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: