Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nature Spell Idea

Go down 
4 posters

What do you think of the form changing with alt element ?
Really Cool Idea
Nature Spell Idea I_vote_lcap13%Nature Spell Idea I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Good Idea
Nature Spell Idea I_vote_lcap0%Nature Spell Idea I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I Like It
Nature Spell Idea I_vote_lcap38%Nature Spell Idea I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Its a Nice Idea
Nature Spell Idea I_vote_lcap25%Nature Spell Idea I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Its Ok
Nature Spell Idea I_vote_lcap24%Nature Spell Idea I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
Kind of Retarted
 0% [ 0 ]
I Dislike It
 0% [ 0 ]
I Hate It
 0% [ 0 ]
Completly Retarted and Dumb
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage

Nature Spell Idea Empty
PostSubject: Nature Spell Idea   Nature Spell Idea EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 7:22 am

As we all know (i think) nature is a element that is bieng planned for future implementation

Anyway i got a idea or 2 for possible nature spells

OK this first 1 is kinda dumb
Bieng nature the mage is very in touch with the wilds so why not have a mage that has a pet not like a elemental but something permanenet thats summoned ie a cat or bear or something like that

If not just have a elementla probly like treant

Ok second idea probly even more dumb or just plain imbalanced

As stated above nature mage would be in tune with nature so for its form why not turn into a beast
like a storm crow would be cool
A flying for would be a bit op probly so why not something on ground.
Touching on multi element ultis now why not what ever your alternate element is could change this form for the cross element ulti i.e. wind nature = bird (storm crow) fire nature (flaming treant)
ect and the different forms would all have diff abilities eg fire treant got immo sought of stuff splash ect crow bieng kinda of support with eg cyclone from wind and a earth spell ect this would be a cool idea but probly to hard or imbalanced to be implemented
Back to top Go down

Nature Spell Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Spell Idea   Nature Spell Idea EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:32 pm

take spells off kotg

entangling roots, tranquility, thorns aura, force of nature. 4 awesome spells right there. Rejuvenate, summon spirit wolves, land slide, Mud? (mud can slow bear down) (something where u can transport between trees or use the SENTINEL/ owl bear from night elf sentinels)
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

Nature Spell Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Spell Idea   Nature Spell Idea EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:38 pm

There used to be a whole thread dedicated to nature spells on the old forum. There was like 4-5 pages of JUST suggestions. Soooo I assumed it was already planned just needs to be implemented. Feel free to make more suggestions however.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
Lagger09
Legendary
Legendary
Lagger09

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: I am the Destroyer of Time... guess...

Nature Spell Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Spell Idea   Nature Spell Idea EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 4:56 pm

ooh a fun idea, use the Huntress owl on tree thing as a spell, but also have another spell that allows you to travel between them, with CD and mana cost reducing each level.
Back to top Go down
BashAndSmash
BashAndSmash

Number of posts : 399

Your Character
Primary Move: I Zap You

Nature Spell Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Spell Idea   Nature Spell Idea EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 8:28 pm

Yea I had the idea of "Wrath of Nature" as an ultimate level morph that would be cool. I think the major concensus is that nature needs a morph/summon ability.
Back to top Go down

Nature Spell Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Spell Idea   Nature Spell Idea EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 2:10 am

Mml70 wrote:
take spells off kotg

entangling roots, tranquility, thorns aura, force of nature. 4 awesome spells right there. Rejuvenate, summon spirit wolves, land slide, Mud? (mud can slow bear down) (something where u can transport between trees or use the SENTINEL/ owl bear from night elf sentinels)

Ok these ideas are kinda good but just stealing the games existing spells i agree with roots and force of nature tho but maybe force summons a bear or bird ect and roots is ur disable maybe like tazer but could hurt nearby ppl aswell
Back to top Go down

Nature Spell Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Spell Idea   Nature Spell Idea EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 2:13 am

BashAndSmash wrote:
Yea I had the idea of "Wrath of Nature" as an ultimate level morph that would be cool. I think the major concensus is that nature needs a morph/summon ability.

My idea on that would be a multi element skill for nature basicly what i said in the first post with it changing on element like wind would mean u could fly water could be like some snake or naga thing ect or a turtle
Back to top Go down

Nature Spell Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Spell Idea   Nature Spell Idea EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 2:29 am

Deonnix wrote:
Mml70 wrote:
take spells off kotg

Ok these ideas are kinda good but just stealing the games existing spells i agree with roots and force of nature tho but maybe force summons a bear or bird ect and roots is ur disable maybe like tazer but could hurt nearby ppl aswell

well if u think about nature u really think plants now dont u yeah? so i think those work. besides if all else fails we can always move armageddon to nature XD.. that would be a riot...
Back to top Go down
ÐeathByCyanide
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
ÐeathByCyanide

Number of posts : 524

Your Character
Primary Move: Combustion-

Nature Spell Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Spell Idea   Nature Spell Idea EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 2:32 am

I think the elemental should be a bear... Sad
Back to top Go down

Nature Spell Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Spell Idea   Nature Spell Idea EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 9:00 am

you know i rekon earth is more related to planets and earth but nature can touch on it lol

Nother idea

Mass entangling roots overgroth what ever u want to call it
UMM tree deffesne or wall self explanitroy aint it (it makes a wall of trres good for trapping players or saving a friend by blocking

Nature could also have stampede calling apon things of the forest lol not lizard how bout killed ents ? lol getting a bit weird here but u get the idea

(im writing lol alot even tho im not acturly laughing)

ALSO bit off topic here AWWW they removed the game room and remade it i lost 30 posts
FINALLY what do you have to do to get sinste to look at this forum and consider my ideas
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

Nature Spell Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Spell Idea   Nature Spell Idea EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 10:32 am

He looks - though doesn't neccisarily post. Like I said Nature has already been planned from LONG ago. It was in the making idea wise from ~4.00. They had a whole thread (with actual spell ideas in CD/Mana/Dmg etc. format like it is in the elemental section) with about 4+ pages. Pretty much each post being a spell idea with actual numbers behind it. The ideas that have surfaced here are not brad new or unique. They've been suggested in the old forum - or aren't too hard to think of alone. Do feel free to keep suggestiong however.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj

Nature Spell Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Spell Idea   Nature Spell Idea EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:27 pm

Ok sorry about my horrible writing and spelling and everything on the last post.

I know that quite a few of these ideas were in the old forumn im just brining them to the surface agian.
The main reason i made this post was for the multi spell idea in the first post about the multi spell idea i never acturly expected this to go that far i expected it to be one of the 2 or 3 post threads
Back to top Go down

Nature Spell Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Spell Idea   Nature Spell Idea EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:05 pm

its a nice idea but if it has a perminate pet like a animale or a treant
then most of the abils should Require that the Animal or treant is Close by the mage imo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nature Spell Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Spell Idea   Nature Spell Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Nature Spell Idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: