Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: Curious   Thu May 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Quote :
1. Who you were when MM&M was around
Active player, forumer, clan chieftain?
Also earth/water mage, water/dark mage, water/light mage Smile

Quote :
2. What you're playing now
DotA and Minecraft. I started playing random maps in the lobby after MM&M died- ninjas on bnet, personas, battletanks, uther party, the predator, and DotA. Eventually found DotAPub.net in April 2010 and became a forum moderator. But sadly, the owner of DP (gunter.) apparently lost interest in dota and burning his money hosting the server. So, he and his friend/site manager (Sarynth) decided to "merge with dotacash", the nice way of saying, "DP is kaput, go to elsewhere". But my ping is high there (since east servers aren't exactly Hawaii-friendly) and the playerbase (leavers/feeders/etc) is a pain.

Quote :
3. Top 3-5 games you're looking towards playing within the next year (Diablo 3 doesn't count because of Q4 2012 release date).
Looking forward to DotA2 scheduled for Dec. 2011, and MineCraft official Nov. 2011. D2 will probably be pushed back. Looking forward to MC official because by then it'll finally be bug-free (or so they say).

Currently playing Invoker (dota hero) religiously. he has 10 spells (14 if you count his reagents), reminiscent of the good ol' mm&m days of yore. Instant addict Very Happy

You can check out dotapub.net or buxville.net for the stuff I do. It shouldn't be too hard to tell who I am ;p

Also:
invoqwer@uswest <-- primary
kuroneko@uswest
kuroneko@useast
kuroneko.nin@useast
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.act.st
Kisame
Expert Mage
Expert Mage

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: BOOM BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Curious   Thu May 12, 2011 11:04 pm

Add me if you like (although I wont be on for a bit since my computer is broken)

Still KisameSamehada on both useast and uswest, I just go around playing random games

Back to top Go down
View user profile
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage

Number of posts : 1378
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Wind Control

PostSubject: Re: Curious   Fri May 13, 2011 5:19 pm

1. Geez only thing I didn't do was be a forum mod I think. Was here at the move of the forums when sin first got the map.

2. Still playing lots of WC3 and a side of GWs. Been playing NWU and DBZU, along with working on FL from time to time.

3. I want GW2 and will probably drop out of everything relating to life for half a year or so. Also, I've been messing around with various map ideas while working on FL, almost made another map but decided the concept was kinda on the crap side of things. Also have come close to making my own MM&M but for a good number of reason's I normally decide against it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curious   

Back to top Go down

Curious
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: