Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MM&M...<3 Zync

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LOLWUT.
Apprentice Mage
Apprentice Mage

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-06-03

zync - MM&M...<3 Zync Empty
PostSubject: MM&M...<3 Zync   zync - MM&M...<3 Zync EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:48 pm

Well, I just read a lot of things on this forum. I'm a friend of a friend that loves MM&M and was hoping that it would be re-created, I know it's a lot to ask due to how much I read so I might as well not ask to re-create it. Sucks...One of my favorite maps as well as my friends. Sucks for me that it won't be re-created. "Tough luck" as Sinister would say...I also read this huge paragraph written by this nice appreciative person that enjoyed Zync's map. I feel the same way but I don't want to waste all of your time writing one myself. Either way I'm quite sure these forums are going inactive. Good job Zync and hopefully someone smart just like you later in the years will create some sort of MM&M game related to yours. Peace members of MM&M. Like myself and my buds, we use to play your map all the time. Too bad it was unpopular and no one hosted it. Great map, Great effort, Great person. Damn blizzard to hell for creating such patchs. Haha....My entire point was to state this paragraph. I'll take my leave from the forums for good.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: MM&M...<3 Zync   zync - MM&M...<3 Zync EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Feel free to stick around. The forums are essentially dead, but a few of us hardcores sit around and talk to each other in the off-topic section.
Back to top Go down
LOLWUT.
Apprentice Mage
Apprentice Mage

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-06-03

PostSubject: Re: MM&M...<3 Zync   zync - MM&M...<3 Zync EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Eh, I just came to say congratulations. Thanks for inviting me those. <3 Zync, Peace Dragonheart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MM&M...<3 Zync   zync - MM&M...<3 Zync Empty

Back to top Go down

MM&M...<3 Zync
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: