Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mass Effect 2.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ÐeathByCyanide
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
ÐeathByCyanide

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Combustion-

Mass Effect 2. Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 2. EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:37 pm

Anyone play/beat it yet? It's pretty good. I went out and got a lot of the highly anticipated games for the XBOX. ME2 beats Assassin's Creed 2, and Left4Dead 2 by far in my opinion. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 was pretty exceptional, but I enjoyed Mass Effect 2 much more. Also tried Bayonetta out, it was honestly pretty gay, It's basically the feminine version of Devil may Cry.
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Number of posts : 2032

Your Character
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

Mass Effect 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 2. EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:53 pm

Can't run any of those on my PC. My graphics card sucks.
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com
Bartimaeus
Bartimaeus

Number of posts : 865

Your Character
Primary Move: Inferno

Mass Effect 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 2. EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:20 pm

Modern Warfare 2 was completely unexceptional. Don't know why anyone can say it's even a decent game - much less a GOOD game. Everything about it is imbalanced and unrealistic. Dual wielding shotguns? Have you ever tried to dual wield SHOTGUNS? I didn't think so. Instant sentries? Martyrdom/Last Stand? Every weapon is perfectly accurate, of course, with little to no recoil. You can snipe with machine guns. The player-base sucks. Every third player is a whining, little kid complaining about OP that you can barely play without raging back. It took everything bad about Modern Warfare 1 and merely made it worse. Weapons were OP enough in 1 - in 2, you can use any weapon at all and be able to shoot it like any other. It's such a poor game, that even the SOUND ENGINE is GARBAGE. When I hear people walk on my PC, it sounds like they're behind me, right? So, I turn around...and NOW they're behind me, and I get shot in the back. I have to ignore most sounds that aren't up in my face or I'll just waste my time or get killed. We're ignoring all the crazy glitches, too - infinite ammo, ammo packages flying out of the sky - seriously, come on.

Screw it.

On the topic of Mass Effect, I still haven't played the first game, which is something I plan to eventually do. I'll get back to you.

(edit) You play FPS on the Xbox 360? Good sir, you also fail. Why don't you just stop playing games if you're going to do that? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

Mass Effect 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 2. EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:39 pm

Riot Shield was also pretty gay. I think Modern Warfare 2 is far from a bad game, but it's definitely overrated. Some of the special ops missions are quite fun and the campaign is not half bad. The multiplayer is really crappy though. GoldenEyes has better multiplayer and it's ridiculously old.
Back to top Go down
ÐeathByCyanide
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
ÐeathByCyanide

Number of posts : 524

Your Character
Primary Move: Combustion-

Mass Effect 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 2. EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Bartimaeus wrote:
Modern Warfare 2 was completely unexceptional. Don't know why anyone can say it's even a decent game - much less a GOOD game. Everything about it is imbalanced and unrealistic. Dual wielding shotguns? Have you ever tried to dual wield SHOTGUNS? I didn't think so. Instant sentries? Martyrdom/Last Stand? Every weapon is perfectly accurate, of course, with little to no recoil. You can snipe with machine guns. The player-base sucks. Every third player is a whining, little kid complaining about OP that you can barely play without raging back. It took everything bad about Modern Warfare 1 and merely made it worse. Weapons were OP enough in 1 - in 2, you can use any weapon at all and be able to shoot it like any other. It's such a poor game, that even the SOUND ENGINE is GARBAGE. When I hear people walk on my PC, it sounds like they're behind me, right? So, I turn around...and NOW they're behind me, and I get shot in the back. I have to ignore most sounds that aren't up in my face or I'll just waste my time or get killed. We're ignoring all the crazy glitches, too - infinite ammo, ammo packages flying out of the sky - seriously, come on.

Screw it.

On the topic of Mass Effect, I still haven't played the first game, which is something I plan to eventually do. I'll get back to you.

(edit) You play FPS on the Xbox 360? Good sir, you also fail. Why don't you just stop playing games if you're going to do that? Very Happy

The unrealistic part of the game is why it's so fun. Commando pro lets you fall from hundreds of feet without getting hurt. It always lets you lunge at people 15 feet away and make you almost invincible while doing it while letting you one hit them with your knife. IT'S HILARIOUS. Yeah, the community sucks, but the game is fun on multiplayer, it's almost like a Marvel game. Lmao. The game is very unbalanced and overrated, but then again Mass Effect 2 is so much better.

There's nothing wrong with FPS on consoles either, I don't see your perspective. Razz

Dragonheart91 wrote:
Riot Shield was also pretty gay. I think Modern Warfare 2 is far from a bad game, but it's definitely overrated. Some of the special ops missions are quite fun and the campaign is not half bad. The multiplayer is really crappy though. GoldenEyes has better multiplayer and it's ridiculously old.

Yeah. Riot shield, dual shotguns, heartbeat sensor, kill streaks (A NUKE!?), and all the perks are completely ridiculous. The game is pretty messed up, and overrated. I agree, Goldeneye had better multiplayer but CODMW2 is just hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mass Effect 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 2. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 2.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: