Where the old players come back to what once was grand
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
avatar

Number of posts : 2357
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:49 pm

I'm a sociopath. I hate people and they hate me. People liking me is abnormal.

On the flipside, the few people who I actually want to hang out with have either moved away or are too busy and I almost never get to see them.

Lonlyness while surrounded by people is the ultimate form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Number of posts : 2031
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 25
Location : New Hampshire

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:02 pm

Poor Dragonheart. Not even a good enough sociopath to trick people into being friends with you. It's quite easy. Just smile and laugh a lot and you instantly make friends. Ta-Da! How hard was that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.ace.st
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary


Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Flying Dragon Kick

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Your "girlfriend" is being Mercurial. And it kinda makes sense. We live in a very Christianized/Catholic society where sex before marriage is bad. Very bad. Every teenager is interested in it. You had sex. She was your first. Congrats. You're a man now. Unfortunately, this same logic does not and will likely never apply where a woman's sexuality is concerned. Sex young in this society is more of an expectation... sort of. It's also a horrible double standard. This girl just sounds like she falls into temptation and doesn't think ahead much. She is now trying to think ahead and express how she feels and all you can say is "she fucked me over." Congrats. You're a man. You want her for sex. Way to be. Also, you've said that the way other people look at your relationship is amazing. You've got social recognition through a female. Congrats. You're a man. Not a good one, mind you. But, "man" is the only term we have and it's increasingly negative.

Dragon: Think about the bigger problem behind your bullshit of guessing that some women have been assaulted. The reason that you're right so very often is that sexual abuse against women is a God-damned epidemic. I, also, know several women who have been abused or hurt like that and by Christ it breaks me sometimes. It's incredibly sad that so many fall victim to this, but it won't end. It's pretty deeply ingrained in human nature I'm beginning to think and that's depressing in and of itself. The only way for it to stop would be an overhaul of culture the likes of which has almost never been seen.

And I think it would mainly start with redefining the connotations of the word "man." As of right now, that word means nothing but vile. Anyhow, that's an entirely different conversation.

Yes, yes I was being harsh and rather judgmental on DBC, but I can't stand your bitching anymore. The actions of one woman is not the actions of all women, and I think that you're (DBC) just as confused as she is. Take a step back.

Dragon, stop trying to jack threads and make them about you.

Angel, I apologize on behalf of guys. The stupidity astounds me sometimes, but that is also another conversation. Oh well, this post is not about me, nor is it about guys being stupid. It's about DBC. Crying. Take a step back, chill for a bit. Grow up. I mean that in the nicest way possible too. Turn your angst into poetry. Or, for something less "gay" (and I actually don't want anymore love-struck puppies writing poetry anyway) take up a physical activity and just sublimate everything.

So, yeah, it's good to be back. Missed you guys too =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 26
Location : Toronto

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:08 pm

That shit doesn't happen in Canada. Like the abuse of women. You get your ass kicked for touching a women the wrong way.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
avatar

Number of posts : 2357
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:29 pm

Aww, my threadjacking has been discovered. Nice to have you back Aqua. Nothing can really help DBC other than himself, (Especially not internet people.) hence why I keep ignoring him and talking about other random things. At least that's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piddagoras
Map Maker
avatar

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2008-05-22
Age : 29
Location : California

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cosines and Sines.

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:12 am

Jay.J wrote:
That shit doesn't happen in Canada. Like the abuse of women. You get your ass kicked for touching a women the wrong way.

That shit happens everywhere.

_________________

"On the lips, on the mouth, on the floor, reaching out.
On the carpet, on the ceiling, no more words, no more feelings"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 26
Location : Toronto

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:12 am

Sorry, as often.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
avatar

Number of posts : 2357
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:45 am

I wonder if it's more prevalent in the deep south. Also Jay, have you considered that you just might not KNOW what's going on? Until a few years ago I thought it wasn't such a common occurrence either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piddagoras
Map Maker
avatar

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2008-05-22
Age : 29
Location : California

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cosines and Sines.

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:57 am

Jay.J wrote:
Sorry, as often.

Its that kind of conceited attitude that allows Canadians to think that they're as good as the rest of us.

If you took an absolute data set, you'd probably find that it is evenly distributed per capita across most geographic regions and countries, independent of economic standing, industry, or supposed sophistication of any kind.

_________________

"On the lips, on the mouth, on the floor, reaching out.
On the carpet, on the ceiling, no more words, no more feelings"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 26
Location : Toronto

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:30 am

Do it.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary


Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Flying Dragon Kick

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:35 am

I'm pretty sure it's a world-wide thing with, of course, variances across different cultures with, I would imagine, some having less and some having more. But that sentence ought to get an award for being redundant.

One of the big problems, at least in US culture is that women are being increasingly objectified. There's a pretty good documentary entitled "Dream Worlds 3" that points this out quite well at least in the music video industry. One of the scariest, worst parts about that documentary though was, somehow there was a riot or something of the sort one day where women were just groped and I'm sure far worse. Their humanity was violated and their autonomy squashed. Objectified. It was rather disgusting. Made me want to take a sword up until I realized that the pen is mightier, so now I'm working on writing something to express my fear and outrage. Fear for the future... outrage for the obvious.

Sociology classes are kind of nice but depressing sometimes as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ŠeathByCyanide
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
avatar

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Combustion-

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:09 pm

AquaAscension wrote:
Your "girlfriend" is being Mercurial. And it kinda makes sense. We live in a very Christianized/Catholic society where sex before marriage is bad. Very bad. Every teenager is interested in it. You had sex. She was your first. Congrats. You're a man now. Unfortunately, this same logic does not and will likely never apply where a woman's sexuality is concerned. Sex young in this society is more of an expectation... sort of. It's also a horrible double standard. This girl just sounds like she falls into temptation and doesn't think ahead much. She is now trying to think ahead and express how she feels and all you can say is "she fucked me over." Congrats. You're a man. You want her for sex. Way to be. Also, you've said that the way other people look at your relationship is amazing. You've got social recognition through a female. Congrats. You're a man. Not a good one, mind you. But, "man" is the only term we have and it's increasingly negative.

Dragon: Think about the bigger problem behind your bullshit of guessing that some women have been assaulted. The reason that you're right so very often is that sexual abuse against women is a God-damned epidemic. I, also, know several women who have been abused or hurt like that and by Christ it breaks me sometimes. It's incredibly sad that so many fall victim to this, but it won't end. It's pretty deeply ingrained in human nature I'm beginning to think and that's depressing in and of itself. The only way for it to stop would be an overhaul of culture the likes of which has almost never been seen.

And I think it would mainly start with redefining the connotations of the word "man." As of right now, that word means nothing but vile. Anyhow, that's an entirely different conversation.

Yes, yes I was being harsh and rather judgmental on DBC, but I can't stand your bitching anymore. The actions of one woman is not the actions of all women, and I think that you're (DBC) just as confused as she is. Take a step back.

Dragon, stop trying to jack threads and make them about you.

Angel, I apologize on behalf of guys. The stupidity astounds me sometimes, but that is also another conversation. Oh well, this post is not about me, nor is it about guys being stupid. It's about DBC. Crying. Take a step back, chill for a bit. Grow up. I mean that in the nicest way possible too. Turn your angst into poetry. Or, for something less "gay" (and I actually don't want anymore love-struck puppies writing poetry anyway) take up a physical activity and just sublimate everything.

So, yeah, it's good to be back. Missed you guys too =D

Wait, so just what are you ranting about exactly? You have no clue what our relationship was. You say I used her for sex? That's the only reason I liked her? No, otherwise I wouldn't have been hurt so badly. Besides we didn't do it much anyway, a few times at that, and in eight months. In fact we had sex because we liked each other, not just because we wanted it. Our breakup had absolutely nothing to do with it. I'd hate having sex with someone I didn't like.

You don't know what our relationship was like, you're one of those people who automatically assume every relationship between two teenagers is just pure shit. It will never work, they don't actually like each other, it's just a little game. It's ridiculous how older generations look down on us so much, they group us all together as the same irresponsible, immature, little children who can't even think for themselves. What you don't realize I'm different then a majority of people my age. I'm no where near materialistic, I know what matters, I'm not insecure, I'm not this mindless drone. I don't care what people think of me (negatively), and yes I do think I'm better than a lot of people.

Again, I never said the actions of one women are the actions of all, you proposed that yourself. The title of the thread was merely a joke, and when you're upset you say shit like that to make yourself better, and It works. You really thought I think every women is a heartless, cheating, manipulative, emotional bitch? Yeah some less than others. Joking, but I do not. I wasn't confused, only on the side of what the hell she was doing. I still don't know what's going through her head. Aqua, have you even been in a relationship that long? I doubt you would know how to handle it. You feel lost, depressed, and no matter how logical you are you will not be able to get over it very quickly. It's a lot more difficult than you think, once you have these feelings developed for someone, it's near impossible to let go. Yes I know I need to move on, but you have no idea how hard that is. I myself am a very logical person, yet that means nothing when you have so an emotional attachment.

I only posted her to see if anyone could make sense of her actions or maybe some advice, but I guess not. Sometimes Aqua's ego can be bothersome, because he always thinks he knows exactly what he's talking about. Actually, Jay. J is the only one here who sort of understood my point of view.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary


Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Flying Dragon Kick

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:21 pm

First of all, I'm going to restrain myself.

Second of all, assumptions much?

Third of all, my FIRST relationship lasted just over a year. She broke up with me days before Valentines day. We had sex. She left me, as I later found out, for my best friend/mentor/martial arts instructor at the time. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Actually, I take that back. You do. You're hurt, I get that. I was too harsh, I apologize. I should not have attacked you, but sometimes you need to here a very blunted version of the truth. I'll never know your thoughts or how you feel for this woman and possibly I'm projecting, but don't go off on your high horse and think that I'm saying stuff out of ignorance. My ego is where it is because I've survived a lot but still accomplished far more. One day, though admittedly not today, I will be a well known person, but that is neither here nor there.

You're not alone in your pain. I know how you felt. You'll live through it. You are, however, right in that I was rather harsh. In all, the experience of losing my first love was a traumatic and painful one to the point where I contemplated and even attempted suicide. Ignorance is bliss. It feels wonderful to attack someone whom you assume knows nothing and whom you know nothing about. Now we're similar and how will you look at me? Still with anger or with some level of respect?

The way you worded your complaint that SHE fucked YOU over I thought was crap. She's probably hurting too, but she apparently cares less and thus has more power in that relationship.

I don't think every teenage relationship is doomed. I tend to think they are painful and silly, but that's because I lived through one.

Relax, you're among friends. At least you are for now. The continued truth of that statement, however, hinges on your next response. Good luck. With everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 26
Location : Toronto

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:51 pm

Lol, the drama humors me.

Girls bring even online friends to fight. Sad. They cause so much trouble sometimes. Gosh.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
avatar

Number of posts : 2357
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:31 pm

AquaAscension wrote:
My ego is where it is because I've survived a lot but still accomplished far more. One day, though admittedly not today, I will be a well known person, but that is neither here nor there.

I like this part. The first sentence seems like something I would say if I had more hubris.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ŠeathByCyanide
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
avatar

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Combustion-

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:10 am

AquaAscension wrote:
First of all, I'm going to restrain myself.

Second of all, assumptions much?

Third of all, my FIRST relationship lasted just over a year. She broke up with me days before Valentines day. We had sex. She left me, as I later found out, for my best friend/mentor/martial arts instructor at the time. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Actually, I take that back. You do. You're hurt, I get that. I was too harsh, I apologize. I should not have attacked you, but sometimes you need to here a very blunted version of the truth. I'll never know your thoughts or how you feel for this woman and possibly I'm projecting, but don't go off on your high horse and think that I'm saying stuff out of ignorance. My ego is where it is because I've survived a lot but still accomplished far more. One day, though admittedly not today, I will be a well known person, but that is neither here nor there.

You're not alone in your pain. I know how you felt. You'll live through it. You are, however, right in that I was rather harsh. In all, the experience of losing my first love was a traumatic and painful one to the point where I contemplated and even attempted suicide. Ignorance is bliss. It feels wonderful to attack someone whom you assume knows nothing and whom you know nothing about. Now we're similar and how will you look at me? Still with anger or with some level of respect?

The way you worded your complaint that SHE fucked YOU over I thought was crap. She's probably hurting too, but she apparently cares less and thus has more power in that relationship.

I don't think every teenage relationship is doomed. I tend to think they are painful and silly, but that's because I lived through one.

Relax, you're among friends. At least you are for now. The continued truth of that statement, however, hinges on your next response. Good luck. With everything.

Well today I accepted the reality of not having her anymore. I really do not want her back. I only said she fucked me over because our relationship was seemingly invincible, and like nothing could go wrong. We liked each other a lot, I was ALWAYS good to her. We hardly ever fought, and I said she fucked me over because I was a GREAT boyfriend. I know that for a fact.

Afterward she left me for another guy, came back a week later saying it was a mistake. We tried again, she took back everything and hurt me for a second time. She told me she'd never hurt me again and said she always wanted to be with me and she changed her mind within hours. Then did the same thing a week later. So yes, I do feel like I was "fucked over" because I literally did nothing wrong for this to happen. The cliche phrase "It's you not me" comes into play nicely here. So me being hurt countless times by the same person in a short period of time really make me feel "fucked over".

So I'm good now I believe, Ive been a lot happier lately. I'm done wasting my time on this girl, I should have quit the second she left me. I agree with Jay. J, haha. I'm done dating at least for my junior year.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Number of posts : 2031
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 25
Location : New Hampshire

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:18 am

ŠeathByCyanide wrote:
I'm done dating at least for my junior year.
I thought... you were the same age as me...
I honestly thought you were a god damn senior.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.ace.st
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 26
Location : Toronto

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:15 am

They're worth it though...in the end. Sometimes. Not all girls are the same, chemistry and all that stuff.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
avatar

Number of posts : 2357
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:40 am

Jay, you sound seriously jaded. Pretty much everyone else in this thread disagrees with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary


Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Flying Dragon Kick

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:05 am

Dragonheart91 wrote:
Jay, you sound seriously jaded. Pretty much everyone else in this thread disagrees with you.

Wait, Jay is saying that he actually thinks that girls be worth it. How is that jaded? A good relationship is so, SO worth it. It's just that finding a good one can be difficult. This difficulty, however, is not caused by the girl herself; it's caused by the interaction between the two opposite yet attracting forces. Male and female energy is one of the strongest sources of drama in the world but the drama, when the curtain has closed and you find yourself sitting next to a wonderful woman (or man if ye be female or gay I suppose) after witnessing several acts on the stage of life... well, that's the point where the relationship either enters into a tragic or comic phase. The relationship either adheres and you live happily awhile after or the relationship dissolves and you find yourself a new beau to be the co-star.

It was a tortured metaphor, but there really is something beautiful about finding a good relationship, friend, lover (though usually not in that order).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Number of posts : 2031
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 25
Location : New Hampshire

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:20 am

Along with religion, relationships make people weak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.ace.st
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
avatar

Number of posts : 2357
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:07 am

It was actually a joke. Basically we are all jaded for one reason or another which makes Jay sound like the oddball.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piddagoras
Map Maker
avatar

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2008-05-22
Age : 29
Location : California

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cosines and Sines.

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:54 pm

I like math more than I like girls.

Also, I like cheddar cheese more than I like guys.

And I don't like cheddar cheese.

Just saying, mostly for lols and lulz and because I wanted to get my word in with all this talk of relationships.

_________________

"On the lips, on the mouth, on the floor, reaching out.
On the carpet, on the ceiling, no more words, no more feelings"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 26
Location : Toronto

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:03 am

SinisteRing wrote:
Along with religion, relationships make people weak.

It's what makes them strong. It's the lack of it that makes them weak. The belief that there's no person out there for them. The belief that there's no meaning in life or death. That shit cripples a person. Having someone there for you, and having meaning and purpose in life makes you strong and able to live through the shit storm that is life.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
avatar

Number of posts : 2357
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:05 am

No, it makes you reliant on someone else to live through the shitstorm that is life and it makes you defeated when (NOT if) you lose that person.

Btw, this thread just turned into an anime monologue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   

Back to top Go down
 
Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: