Where the old players come back to what once was grand
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Angel
Expert Mage
Expert Mage


Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move:

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Dragonheart91 wrote:
The_Angel wrote:
I personally admit my mistakes all the time. Well, I make mistakes a lot.. But I'm not the typical girl you meet everyday. I'm a lot different than most girls so I really can't base my comments off of my morals and how I am..

This tells me that you were molested by a family member. You have my condolence.


How did you come to that conclusion...

ŠeathByCyanide wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
Kyle was trolling, I can't believe you gave him a serious response.

So? Hes harmless, and he probably actually can't comprehend a relationship of any sort because he has no attraction to any sex.

You're wrong about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
avatar

Number of posts : 2357
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:03 pm

Lucky guess? It happens to me a lot.

If you want to talk about it I'm on the IM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bartimaeus
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 105

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:52 pm

Dragonheart91 wrote:
Lucky guess? It happens to me a lot.

If you want to talk about it I'm on the IM.

Feel free to stop being an arrogant jerk before I start doing my job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Toronto

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:59 pm

Maybe your pick-up lines aren't as good as you think Dragon based on your last few posts. I think even "Do you have a mirror in your pants? Because I can see myself in them" is better than what you're doing. How about "Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!".

Try being less of an asshole.

@DBC: He definitely likes girls, he's just afraid of relationships in general.

Also - what did you decide to do?

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
The_Angel
Expert Mage
Expert Mage


Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move:

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:51 am

Dragonheart91 wrote:
Lucky guess? It happens to me a lot.

If you want to talk about it I'm on the IM.

It's not a lucky guess, because you're wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
avatar

Number of posts : 2357
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:30 am

Excellent, then I am now an asshole. Commence with slaying of me and etc. Also, that was most definitely not a pick-up line. That was a random feeling I get on occasion. Out of he last 5, ONE has been partially wrong. So, now it's 4.5/6 for my average. Not too terrible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Toronto

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:40 am

What? I'm confused.

Rape honestly isn't something you joke about, and if you do - it has to be done very well. Yours wasn't done very well, nor was it funny.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
avatar

Number of posts : 2357
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:09 am

It wasn't a joke, hence why I'm an asshole. No seriously, saying something totally insensitive and random for no reason was stupid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Toronto

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:06 pm

At least you understand that you're an asshole. I think Angel deserves an apology. Seriously that was just a dick-wad move.

And what are you saying, that you call girls out on having been touched/raped as children often? At least 6 times? That's fucking terrible. Even if you're right, that's not just something you do. Like, it's just common sense.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
avatar

Number of posts : 2357
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Your right. Sorry Angel, I'll try to be less of a dick in the future.


And yeah, I call girls out on all kinds of stuff. E.G. I guessed about one being a prostitute, about one getting raped, about multiple being molested, about one being pregnant before she had told anyone, etc etc. It's probably a bad habit, but usually I talk them through it and they are happier afterwords.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Toronto

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Bad habit is an understatement. You don't do that unless you know the person well and you're both aware that it's a joke. Even if you have an actual suspicion of something like that, you should do it more subtly to gather information and confront them in a serious manner not "lul you fuck men 4 moneyz?".

Sorry if I seem judgmental. It's probably because I am being judgmental.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
avatar

Number of posts : 2357
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:55 pm

It's never a joke and it's normally people that I know really well. And she only did that one time, she was feeling terrible about it but couldn't talk to anyone. The fact that I guessed and she couldn't keep it a secret gave her a way to talk about her feelings and such. Same with the pregnant one and etc etc.

These are secrets that are carefully kept and bother people. You can't just be suspicious because they will deny everything. Only by being completely blatant can you get them talking. (And usually crying.)

I suppose it's not my business, but I have yet to be wrong other than just now. (And being over the internet means I'm only getting 7% of the possible communication.) And I have yet to hear a complaint before now either. Usually it's helpful to give them someone they can talk to about secret problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ŠeathByCyanide
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
avatar

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Combustion-

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:09 am

I got her back. Hell yeah, and I make her melt with everything I say. Other people are jealous of our relationship, It's great. Haha.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Toronto

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:10 pm

Congratz.

Hope it lasts.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Number of posts : 2031
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 25
Location : New Hampshire

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Jay.J wrote:
@DBC: He definitely likes girls, he's just afraid of relationships in general.
I'm phearless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.ace.st
Piddagoras
Map Maker
avatar

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2008-05-22
Age : 29
Location : California

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cosines and Sines.

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:44 pm



DOES UR RELATIONSHIP FEEL LIEK DIS?

This is a wallpaper I cut together because I fucking love that movie and especially that scene. I could do better, but I'm pretty pleased with it.

_________________

"On the lips, on the mouth, on the floor, reaching out.
On the carpet, on the ceiling, no more words, no more feelings"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ŠeathByCyanide
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
avatar

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Combustion-

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:26 pm

So what the fuck, she has problems. She wanted me back, and we've had a great last few days. Then she took everything back AGAIN, and said this is the last time she's going to do this to me. I know she really likes me, but she said she feels bad after we do things "sexually", and she said she wants change? This doesn't make sense, She also said "I just want to feel different about myself, and my life" She likes me, but apparently it feels wrong when we do stuff, and she doesn't want to be with me again. She seriously has problems, it's not that complicated if you're happy with someone why can't you just stay with them. She fucked me over again.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bartimaeus
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 105

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Just forget about it and be depressed. This is too much trouble for not enough gain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ŠeathByCyanide
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
avatar

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Combustion-

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:26 pm

I agree. Ill miss her soon enough, but I don't want to date for along time now. Tired of getting hurt.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Toronto

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Prevention is sometimes better than the cure.

The cure being time, and prevention being ignoring girls. Ironically, sometimes ignoring them just makes them long for you because they want what they can't have.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
ŠeathByCyanide
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
avatar

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Combustion-

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:54 pm

Yeah. I ignored all girls when I was dating her, and they all wanted me then, but never did before. Lmao?

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Number of posts : 2031
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 25
Location : New Hampshire

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Jay.J wrote:
Prevention is sometimes better than the cure.

The cure being time, and prevention being ignoring girls. Ironically, sometimes ignoring them just makes them long for you because they want what they can't have.
So you're saying lots of girls r longing for me?
Damn, I'm so good at life... It's just unfortunate I don't have one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.ace.st
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Toronto

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Sometimes is the key word in that.

Sometimes prevention is better than the cure.
Sometimes ignoring them makes them want you more. Also you have to look at the reasoning, (Because they can't have you).

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
avatar

Number of posts : 2357
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:01 am

I'm bored at college. Everyone seems to like me and talk to me and I don't freaking understand. It's ridiculous bullshit. Now I've got like dozens of friends all the sudden and people say "Hi!" to me when I walk down the hall. I've started ignoring them, but I'm such an arrogant bastard that I can't leave well enough alone when a conversation that interests me is aimed at me.

Of course my actual friends are too busy to spend any time with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Toronto

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:34 pm

I don't get it.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up   

Back to top Go down
 
Proof that a woman can never be happy, nor make up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: