Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupid people, (and maybe pets)

Go down 
+6
AquaAscension
ÐeathByCyanide
Dragonheart91
Jay.J
SinisteRing
Bartimaeus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Number of posts : 2032
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:58 am

Jay.J wrote:
Lolololol

Wow, what a jerk. Laughing at me? Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com
Piddagoras
Map Maker
Piddagoras

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Your Character
Primary Move: Cosines and Sines.

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:10 pm

AquaAscension wrote:
Plus, I'm not the one with pretensions of perfect grammar even though I aced my advanced grammar class last semester.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to let everyone know that I aced my Differential Equations class without doing a single homework assignment or looking at the textbook, which I didn't own.
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Pythagoras wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Plus, I'm not the one with pretensions of perfect grammar even though I aced my advanced grammar class last semester.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to let everyone know that I aced my Differential Equations class without doing a single homework assignment or looking at the textbook, which I didn't own.
Yeah, but math is easy. I aced my class with my eyes closed.

No really, I slept all class.
Back to top Go down
Piddagoras
Map Maker
Piddagoras

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:07 pm

SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:

Find some cats that have taken DE, let them tell you how easy it was for them.
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:16 pm

Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:

Cats? As in like... lolcats? I don't think they could tell me how easy it was. I bet my cat BJ could, but he hasn't taken DE.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:59 pm

SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:

Cats? As in like... lolcats? I don't think they could tell me how easy it was. I bet my cat BJ could, but he hasn't taken DE.

I think he means more cool cats than lolcats.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary

Number of posts : 580

Your Character
Primary Move: Flying Dragon Kick

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:40 am

Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:

Wait, what's the difference?

Pretty Epic pyth. But, as an English major, I'm inclined to think anyone making math look easy is worthy of "rare" if not "epic" status.
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:03 am

AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:

Pretty Epic pyth. But, as an English major, I'm inclined to think anyone making math look easy is worthy of "rare" if not "epic" status.
And thus I deserve such a status.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:01 pm

SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:

How's that?
Back to top Go down
The_Angel
Expert Mage
Expert Mage

Number of posts : 124

Your Character
Primary Move:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:15 pm

Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:

How's that?

You boys must really like making pyramids...
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:42 am

The_Angel wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:

How's that?

What's it to you?

And I deserve the status because I make math look easy.
Back to top Go down
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:37 pm

SinisteRing wrote:
The_Angel wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:

How's that?

What's it to you?

I didn't say that people deserve such status for "douche-baggery" or "pompousness;" I said they deserved it for making math look easy. You still have yet to ace a Differential Equations class without opening a book/your eyes (and you putting forward the idea that you're awesome is like someone putting up the ugliest cat on Kitten-Wars and being surprised when it loses all while insisting that everyone else "just doesn't get it"). I suppose that's why they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but there is a limit to how far one can stretch reality before it starts to rip like one of Bruce Banner's shirts when he goes into a jade rage

Yes, just like the Pharaohs of old, we enjoy our pyramids.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:41 pm

AquaAscension wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
The_Angel wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:

How's that?

What's it to you?

I didn't say that people deserve such status for "douche-baggery" or "pompousness;" I said they deserved it for making math look easy. You still have yet to ace a Differential Equations class without opening a book/your eyes (and you putting forward the idea that you're awesome is like someone putting up the ugliest cat on Kitten-Wars and being surprised when it loses all while insisting that everyone else "just doesn't get it"). I suppose that's why they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but there is a limit to how far one can stretch reality before it starts to rip like one of Bruce Banner's shirts when he goes into a jade rage

Our pyramids also don't take millions upon millions of slaves to build.
Back to top Go down
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:57 pm

Jay.J wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
The_Angel wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:

How's that?

What's it to you?

But these probably won't stand the test of time quite as well nor be thought of as built by extra-terrestrials... well, maybe a little on that second one...
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:44 pm

AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
The_Angel wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:

How's that?

What's it to you?

But these probably won't stand the test of time quite as well nor be thought of as built by extra-terrestrials... well, maybe a little on that second one...
This pyramid is taking a very structurally unstable shape. I'm scared. Time to back off and let it fall on you while I disappear.
Back to top Go down
ÐeathByCyanide
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
ÐeathByCyanide

Number of posts : 524

Your Character
Primary Move: Combustion-

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:09 am

SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
The_Angel wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:

How's that?

What's it to you?

This pyramid is taking a very structurally unstable shape. I'm scared. Time to back off and let it fall on you while I disappear.

I beg to differ, this "pyramid" clearly has not one triangle. You can also see that it's just rectangles stacked on one another. Razz
Back to top Go down
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:36 am

ÐeathByCyanide wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
The_Angel wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:

How's that?

What's it to you?

I beg to differ, this "pyramid" clearly has not one triangle. You can also see that it's just rectangles stacked on one another. Razz

But, check it out, it looks like a topographical map. If you could topographically represent awesome, I bet it would look like this.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:13 am

AquaAscension wrote:
ÐeathByCyanide wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
The_Angel wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:

How's that?

What's it to you?

But, check it out, it looks like a topographical map. If you could topographically represent awesome, I bet it would look like this.

I wonder how long it takes before someone breaks the combo. Hopefully never. Regardless, I don't see why rectangles stacked on each other aren't a pyramid. That is what pyramids are...Both Egyptian and Mayan.
Back to top Go down
Piddagoras
Map Maker
Piddagoras

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:44 pm

Jay.J wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
ÐeathByCyanide wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
The_Angel wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:

How's that?

What's it to you?

I wonder how long it takes before someone breaks the combo. Hopefully never. Regardless, I don't see why rectangles stacked on each other aren't a pyramid. That is what pyramids are...Both Egyptian and Mayan.
Geometrically, a 3D pyramid is an object with any polygon as a base with each vertex of that polygon having only one more edge connecting it to an external vertex.

To me it looks more like we're digging a grave.
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:21 pm

Pythagoras wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
ÐeathByCyanide wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
The_Angel wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:

How's that?

What's it to you?

Geometrically, a 3D pyramid is an object with any polygon as a base with each vertex of that polygon having only one more edge connecting it to an external vertex.

1. How?
2. Grave?
Back to top Go down
Piddagoras
Map Maker
Piddagoras

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:49 pm

SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
ÐeathByCyanide wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
The_Angel wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:

How's that?

What's it to you?

1. How?
2. Grave?
1. By definition
2. If you look closely enough to ignore the lack of contrast between the borders and the filler, you'll see a topographical effect either sinking into or standing above, I see the negative, and it reminds me of a grave.
Back to top Go down
The_Angel
Expert Mage
Expert Mage

Number of posts : 124

Your Character
Primary Move:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
ÐeathByCyanide wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
The_Angel wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:

How's that?

What's it to you?

1. How?
2. Grave?
1. By definition
2. If you look closely enough to ignore the lack of contrast between the borders and the filler, you'll see a topographical effect either sinking into or standing above, I see the negative, and it reminds me of a grave.

I see more of a casket than a grave..
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:11 pm

The_Angel wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
ÐeathByCyanide wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
The_Angel wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:

How's that?

What's it to you?

1. How?
2. Grave?
1. By definition

I'm not sure I see either. Can you guys describe it better?
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:54 pm

Jay.J wrote:
The_Angel wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
ÐeathByCyanide wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
The_Angel wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:

How's that?

What's it to you?

1. How?
2. Grave?
1. By definition

Omfg the middle is so skinny it's unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:58 pm

SinisteRing wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
The_Angel wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
ÐeathByCyanide wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
The_Angel wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:
AquaAscension wrote:

How's that?

What's it to you?

1. How?
2. Grave?
1. By definition

Omfg the middle is so skinny it's unbelievable.

I can believe it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people, (and maybe pets)   Stupid people, (and maybe pets) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid people, (and maybe pets)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next