Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bad day today /wrist

Go down 
+4
Piddagoras
killll
Jay.J
HolyNeko
8 posters
AuthorMessage
HolyNeko
Mage
Mage

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Crotch Kick

bad day today /wrist Empty
PostSubject: bad day today /wrist   bad day today /wrist EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:15 pm

today i just got notice that i am getting kicked the fuck out my house which would be the 2nd time ive been kicked out of my place of residence >.<

yup my family officialy sucks fuck them all to hell TT___TT so yeah my new place of residence has a shittyer computer then the 1 im on so ill be able to make icons but being on the game will probably be a no no =/

their is however a lan center closeby so it shouldn't be a problem wooooooo..........

tad depressed..backstabbed by entire family multiple times.. so yeah..if i dont seem as sarcastic or blatently hilarious for a while.. youll hopefully understand
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: bad day today /wrist   bad day today /wrist EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:58 pm

...That sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Your Character
Primary Move: Fire nova / Fire Orb

PostSubject: Re: bad day today /wrist   bad day today /wrist EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:18 pm

well me and my girl broke up today...but we will prolly be back together soon...this is our 3rd time..-.-
Back to top Go down
Piddagoras
Map Maker
Piddagoras

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Your Character
Primary Move: Cosines and Sines.

PostSubject: Re: bad day today /wrist   bad day today /wrist EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:33 pm

Why did your family kick you out?

@killll why did you break up and is there any reason you think you'd get back together besides the fact that it's happened before?
Back to top Go down
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: bad day today /wrist   bad day today /wrist EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:47 pm

We broke up becuz i got mad at her for takin my phone..then i said a nasty word to her..then she was like w/e and it went from there..

And shes like that ..shes prolly on her girl thing that happens once a month...

I don't we will see.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: bad day today /wrist   bad day today /wrist EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:56 pm

I laughed hard at what killl just said. That's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stereotypical of a guy to just blame a girls period for relationship troubles.

And lol at how it started. Sorry if I find your situation funny killll
Back to top Go down
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: bad day today /wrist   bad day today /wrist EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:58 pm

It is funny..ROFL ...wow i just like sorta evil laughed...

but she was..Lol..Her best friend told me at the end of the day..maybe just to cover up why she was being so ..yeah but so was i..im done talkin about it xD
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Number of posts : 2032

Your Character
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

PostSubject: Re: bad day today /wrist   bad day today /wrist EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:22 am

Pythagoras wrote:
Why did your family kick you out?
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage
Balnazzar

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Your Character
Primary Move: Communist Propaganda

PostSubject: Re: bad day today /wrist   bad day today /wrist EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:42 am

Wow, neko, your own family kicked you out?

You fail. XD

Quote :
so yeah my new place of residence has a shittyer computer then the 1 im on so ill be able to make icons but being on the game will probably be a no no =/

Your icons suck anyway... Brilliance looks like a moth voodoo doll.

And Rofl at killll's posts. (He knows why I'm laughing. Razz)
Back to top Go down
http://www.marxists.org
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: bad day today /wrist   bad day today /wrist EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:59 am

That's real nice of you Bal, the guy gets kicked out of his house (Deserved or not, let's give him the benefit of the doubt here) and then you tell him he fails. What's worse is you kick him while he's down by insulting his icons. You then casually move on to the next topic. That's really douchy.
Back to top Go down
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary

Number of posts : 580

Your Character
Primary Move: Flying Dragon Kick

PostSubject: Re: bad day today /wrist   bad day today /wrist EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 1:16 pm

Bal is probably trying to feel less emasculated after we handed his balls to him on the God omnipotence topic.

Just a thought.

Sorry that you got kicked out of your abode, HolyNeko. I wouldn't worry about making icons or adding a ton to the community. Get your life back on track before you start working on the "extracurriculars" so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
Bartimaeus

Number of posts : 865

Your Character
Primary Move: Inferno

PostSubject: Re: bad day today /wrist   bad day today /wrist EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:47 pm

As the term goes, "Kick an old lady while she's down".

We, (my family & I), got evicted from our house once. The land-lord said it was because we didn't dust enough.

That's California for ya'.
Back to top Go down
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage
Balnazzar

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: bad day today /wrist   bad day today /wrist EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:12 am

Quote :
As the term goes, "Kick an old lady while she's down".

We, (my family & I), got evicted from our house once. The land-lord said it was because we didn't dust enough.

That's California for ya'.

Yeah, that's ok, but if his own family kicks him...

Jay.J wrote:
That's real nice of you Bal, the guy gets kicked out of his house (Deserved or not, let's give him the benefit of the doubt here) and then you tell him he fails. What's worse is you kick him while he's down by insulting his icons. You then casually move on to the next topic. That's really douchy.

I like to say facts... His icons do suck.
And when I say facts, I say them in a cold way, you like it or not, so I can stay objective.

Now to the next subject; I always move casually move on to the next topic, by reading a few of my posts you can see that.

It's not "douchy" (Stupid term here.), it's just cold.

Why should we give him the benefit of the doubt...
He doesn't say why he got kicked out of his house, the Most Likely reason for that is that he knows he did something "Bad" and that we won't like it, if it wasn't his fault he would of said so. P.S.: Remember the "Most Likely".

AquaAscension wrote:
Bal is probably trying to feel less emasculated after we handed his balls to him on the God omnipotence topic.

Encarta Dictionary wrote:
1. castrate somebody: to remove the testicles of a male human being or animal (literary)
2. weaken somebody or something: to deprive somebody or something of effectiveness, spirit, or force (formal) (sometimes considered offensive)

See? I also quote Encarta, not only www.marx.org. Razz XD

Now, if you meant the first meaning, then what you said/you is/are just stupid.
If you meant the second; well, then you are ridiculous and funny. Smile

Quote :
Sorry that you got kicked out of your abode, HolyNeko. I wouldn't worry about making icons or adding a ton to the community. Get your life back on track before you start working on the "extracurriculars" so to speak.

Yeah, don't worry about making icons. Very Happy

Last edited by Balnazzar on Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary

Number of posts : 580

Your Character
Primary Move: Flying Dragon Kick

PostSubject: Re: bad day today /wrist   bad day today /wrist EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:43 am

I always mean the smarter version of the words I speak.

I'm not that stupid.

Usually.

Sometimes it just happens.

It's unavoidable.

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: bad day today /wrist   bad day today /wrist EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:35 am

You lost your spirit to argue due to Aqua & I, Bal. You got emasculated.

Also, what the fuck! How are you a communist and not believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt Neutral. Jeeze, your cognitive dissonance must be the reason for your trolling Neutral
Back to top Go down
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage
Balnazzar

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: bad day today /wrist   bad day today /wrist EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:47 pm

Rofl! Trolling. XD

I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt, but I don't think he deserves it. (I don't like the way he writes ^^)

The Almighty Balnazzar wrote:
Why should we give him the benefit of the doubt...

The Midget Wizard wrote:
You lost your spirit to argue due to Aqua & I, Bal. You got emasculated.

Wth? I said I got bored of it, that's all, I get bored really fast.

P.S.: I thought of that nickname yesterday. XD
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: bad day today /wrist   bad day today /wrist EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:52 pm

Because you're a communist dumbass. You give EVERYONE the benefit of the doubt. You clearly have a personal vendetta against him or something as I don't know if he's done anything wrong, and don't assume he has - until I'm told otherwise. You also do realize mocking me, and bigging yourself up is not a good thing to do. Honestly, since you "Gave up" or lost your shaman position, day by day you're becoming more trollish and acting stupider....
Back to top Go down
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage
Balnazzar

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: bad day today /wrist   bad day today /wrist EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:57 pm

Lol, thanks.

And as I said, I don't like him since day 1, because of his writing, mostly, but also because of his attitude (Which includes his writing XD).
Ohh, and I also HATE his icons, they utterly suck.

P.S.: Jay, stop being sneaky. Razz

P.S. #2: The "Midget" Wizard because of Vivi and his height. Razz

P.S. #3: I have always called myself "The Almighty" and things like that, just not on the forums. Smile
Back to top Go down
HolyNeko
Mage
Mage

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Your Character
Primary Move: Crotch Kick

PostSubject: Re: bad day today /wrist   bad day today /wrist EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:13 am

im back with good news +++ =D so yeah better computer now and 23 times faster internet then b4 so woot woot!!!!

oh and the reason the icons look semi crap is cus i need a new image converter that doesnt make the pixels lego sized >.< im working on it okay..

and seriously stop being douchey, your no longer part of the clan so shoo, go away please, was nice knowing u ballz but your way to ubsessed with your chick >.<
Back to top Go down
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage
Balnazzar

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: bad day today /wrist   bad day today /wrist EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:47 am

Quote :
oh and the reason the icons look semi crap is cus i need a new image converter that doesnt make the pixels lego sized >.< im working on it okay..

Lol, not "Semi" crap.

Quote :
and seriously stop being douchey, your no longer part of the clan so shoo, go away please, was nice knowing u ballz but your way to ubsessed with your chick >.<

Your point being...?
Both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bad day today /wrist   bad day today /wrist Empty

Back to top Go down

bad day today /wrist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-