Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Management

Go down 
+7
Balnazzar
Zync
Rhys
diaster
Dragonheart91
SinisteRing
Lagger09
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Lagger09
Legendary
Legendary
Lagger09

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: I am the Destroyer of Time... guess...

Clan Management Empty
PostSubject: Clan Management   Clan Management EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:01 pm

Shit's going to hell, we have 1 active Shaman (myself) and kuro isn't on all that much. Something's got to change, most likely w/ the re-filling of the shaman spots. I suppose Dragon & Aqua for starters, and if skape is moved down, then we find one of the newer members that host alot.

Sorry for the slightly vulgar outburst, but I'm realizing how close this is to falling to shambles. Assuming I'm not just slow in seeing that it has already.
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Number of posts : 2032
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

Clan Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Management   Clan Management EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:10 pm

I vote for myself as chieftain.

That or... I'm going to make a new clan. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

Clan Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Management   Clan Management EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:04 pm

Why? You don't play MM&M OR M&M. If you played either one it might be ok, but seriously, get with the theme of the clan.

Go make your own. See if we care.
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Number of posts : 1378

Your Character
Primary Move: Wind Control

Clan Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Management   Clan Management EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:05 pm

I vote for a merger between my clan and zmmm to create 1 large map makers clan, with myself as leader Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

Clan Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Management   Clan Management EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:08 pm

I would be ok with that as long as it stayed as Clan ZMMM and was still mildly focused on playing Zync's games and/or MM&M from time to time.
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Number of posts : 1378

Your Character
Primary Move: Wind Control

Clan Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Management   Clan Management EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:16 pm

the name wouldn't be clan zmmm cause well its quite inaccurate since the clan isn't fully about just zync or mmm. I'd much prefer a new more neutral name, but all in all it would focus on playing the 4 map makers games, MMM, MM, FL, and Terraformers, and a civ map under the works on my forums if either of the final 2 ever get to playable status.
Back to top Go down
Rhys
Map Maker
Rhys

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Your Character
Primary Move: Atomic Tea-Bag

Clan Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Management   Clan Management EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:46 pm

No merger. This is Clan Zmmm not some other clan, that's how it stays.

As far as moderation there is no reason that my bot can handle any kicks or bans neccessary to come up on a day to day basis (which hopefully is not many). I see no issue here. If the issue is who has the rights to the bot well that's simple to solve. If you have it already then great if you don't then oh well. Specific people can have it if they want it like Jay.J, SinisterRing, fritz, pyth and some others but that is only because i trust them not to abuse it. Some people bug me so much for it that i give it to them and when they abuse it within 24 hours like i knew they would i take it away for good. Its that simple. If you feel like you should be a moderator of the channel for some reason then you could PM on this forum.

DragonHeart91 your not gonna be shaman, your creepy, you take photos of people from the internet, its awkward dude.

Diaster your not gonna be shaman because you want to merge your clan in with this and change the name and what not, im personally straight with that. The clan doesn't have to be huge right now. It has grown about 40% in the last two months, that rate is just fine with me. If your clan mates want to chill its cool there's no reason they cant hang out in the channel.
Back to top Go down
Zync
Elite Mage
Elite Mage

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Your Character
Primary Move: Karate Chop

Clan Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Management   Clan Management EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:29 pm

Is it just me, or is SinisteRing being really bitchy today?

Did he get his first period?!
Back to top Go down
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage
Balnazzar

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Your Character
Primary Move: Communist Propaganda

Clan Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Management   Clan Management EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:40 pm

Zync wrote:
Is it just me, or is SinisteRing being really bitchy today?

Did he get his first period?!

ROFL!!! Maybe, or maybe he is just depressed. Razz

SinisteRing wrote:
I vote for myself as chieftain.

That or... I'm going to make a new clan. Wink

That was a joke, right?

Rhys wrote:
It has grown about 40% in the last two months

Most of them invited by me, specially the hosts. Razz

Btw, I agree with Rhys, I don't think merging is the right approach.

Rhys wrote:
Some people bug me so much for it that i give it to them and when they abuse it within 24 hours like i knew they would i take it away for good.

Neko kicked people all the time for nothing, specially lou666, and he still has access.

Rhys wrote:
DragonHeart91 your not gonna be shaman, your creepy, you take photos of people from the internet, its awkward dude.

I think he would make a good shaman.

P.S.: Talking about neko reminded me of this, the new Brilliance icon is horrible, it looks like a voodoo doll of a cocoon, and it doesn't look holy at all, besides, the old icon looked cool and was very appropriate, it's the only icon I have seen until now, btw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.marxists.org
Zync
Elite Mage
Elite Mage

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Your Character
Primary Move: Karate Chop

Clan Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Management   Clan Management EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:42 pm

Well, actually SinisteRing has been talking about making his own clan in another Thread as well, so I don't think it is a joke.
Back to top Go down
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage
Balnazzar

Your Character

Clan Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Management   Clan Management EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:46 pm

I meant the "Make me Chieftain" part. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

Clan Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Management   Clan Management EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 10:55 pm

So you're saying Sin is bleeding a lot? Interesting...Regardless, I don't like the idea of clans merging nor creating a new clan - though I do think that some more shaman spots can be put up for ZMMM.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage
Balnazzar

Your Character

Clan Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Management   Clan Management EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:06 pm

Yeah, I nominate Dragon and Belial. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

Clan Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Management   Clan Management EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:14 pm

Rhys, I was shaman for a long time. kuro demoted me because I couldn't host and wasn't very active. I may be creepy, but I'm all you've got.
Back to top Go down
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage
Balnazzar

Your Character

Clan Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Management   Clan Management EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:49 am

Dragonheart91 wrote:
Rhys, I was shaman for a long time. kuro demoted me because I couldn't host and wasn't very active. I may be creepy, but I'm all you've got.

Creepy can be good. Very Happy Just look at me. jocolor
Back to top Go down
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary

Number of posts : 580

Your Character
Primary Move: Flying Dragon Kick

Clan Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Management   Clan Management EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:17 am

Dude, Dragon, nope. Just nope. You're not all that the clan has got. I could easily step up into a Shaman spot save for the fact that I don't play that much. But if it's about filling a spot then meh, whatever.

Anyhow, I just wanted to point out the inaccuracy of your assumption. Besides, Dragon, you did say that it's only on the internet that you're paranoid and creepy. WC3 = the internet. Right? I guess that means you'll be creepy there too.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

Clan Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Management   Clan Management EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:33 am

Of course. But I'm also fair, just, generally respectful, usually honest, and I do my job according to the rules that were given to me. I never had any complaints as a shaman.
Back to top Go down
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage
Balnazzar

Your Character

Clan Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Management   Clan Management EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:05 am

Besides, Creepy can be really good. Again, look at me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

Clan Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Management   Clan Management EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:09 am

Please, stop comparing me to you. I was hoping to have a chance at actually getting that shaman spot...
Back to top Go down
kuro
Clan Chieftan
kuro

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

Clan Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Management   Clan Management EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:43 am

I'm back.

Sorry, but this past... 3 weeks?... I've had two things:
-limited computer access
-a load of HW, mostly papers. English is making me write a 3 paragraph response each day... and it has to be very meaty with good quotes and things, my teacher is very particular when it comes to writing (although we don't get writing for HW much, when we do, its hard.)

Anyway, I'll be on often now.

PS: I am slightly disinterested in MM&M because, earlier, I was almost done with my MG mage, and now I have found metal&magic + perSonas. If I get the inspiration to make a new, radical mage and people are willing to play a few games with me, then I shall be playing more often.

PPS: I think that a bunch of buffs > a bunch of nerfs. So many mbook nerfs makes me (and everyone else) cry D:
Back to top Go down
http://zyncmmm.act.st
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage
Balnazzar

Your Character

Clan Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Management   Clan Management EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:46 am

Quote :
Please, stop comparing me to you. I was hoping to have a chance at actually getting that shaman spot...

HEY NOT NICE!

I remove my nomination to dragon. Razz
Back to top Go down
Belial
Master Mage
Master Mage
Belial

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-07-23
Location : No ty, i don't want people to try to rape me in my own house.

Your Character
Primary Move: Posession

Clan Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Management   Clan Management EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:19 am

I wouldn't mind being a shaman, i always wanted to have that yellow circle around my name. Razz

I am on quite often (Lately because i am recovering from a surgery) and i don't really play almost any other games other then MM&M.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Management   Clan Management Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Management
Page 1 of 1