Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Invisible Level Arrrgh!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Flying Dragon Kick

Invisible Level Arrrgh!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Invisible Level Arrrgh!!!!!   Invisible Level Arrrgh!!!!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 6:46 pm

So it's not really a bug but an annoyance. On the invisible level, my entire team died. Then the invisible bastards stayed hidden effectively ending the game without ending the game. That = lame. Perhaps end the game or make the units attack and either die or actually win the game?

Not a big deal, just a thought/annoyance Razz
Back to top Go down
Zync
Elite Mage
Elite Mage

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Your Character
Primary Move: Karate Chop

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Level Arrrgh!!!!!   Invisible Level Arrrgh!!!!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:40 pm

Are you talking about the Saytrs, Spiders, Archers?

And there are a number of sets that see invisible, not including the improvement I gave the Sniper's Flare abilities. You really have the resources to counter invisible easily.
Back to top Go down
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Primary Move: Flying Dragon Kick

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Level Arrrgh!!!!!   Invisible Level Arrrgh!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:29 am

Which is why I'm not complaining about the fact that they are invisible. I'm complaining that they killed us all and then did nothing except watched the grass grow or watched some paint dry. We died... they did nothing... game died... remake ensues. And it was Satyrs (ranged and melee level)
Back to top Go down
Scyon
Mage
Mage

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Level Arrrgh!!!!!   Invisible Level Arrrgh!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:47 am

Just to add, in 6.2 the invisible spiders....well they are invisible, we have no buildings or NPCs with true sight, meaning regardless of weapon range or anything these spiders are gonna hit you and then you can react and kill them.

So I suggest some buildings or NPCs with True Sigh, also reducing dmg on spider, since they already have a poisen, and some have a crit.
Back to top Go down
Zync
Elite Mage
Elite Mage

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Level Arrrgh!!!!!   Invisible Level Arrrgh!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:19 pm

Scyon wrote:
Just to add, in 6.2 the invisible spiders....well they are invisible, we have no buildings or NPCs with true sight, meaning regardless of weapon range or anything these spiders are gonna hit you and then you can react and kill them.

So I suggest some buildings or NPCs with True Sigh, also reducing dmg on spider, since they already have a poisen, and some have a crit.
No spider has critical ... get a Sniper to see ... you'd be surprised at the change I made to the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Scyon
Mage
Mage

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Level Arrrgh!!!!!   Invisible Level Arrrgh!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:32 pm

In 6.2, I am sitting here with Mino set for about 10 minutes tanking spiders, watching their crits hit me, right now. Those baby spiders deal 100+ dmg crit which is double their base damage. And those Mature Spiders deal 200+ damage crit, which is double their base damage.

Trust me, just sit and tank and you will see.

As for the Sniper i have yet to test it out lol, but i have heard it has changed quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kharados
Apprentice Mage
Apprentice Mage

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Level Arrrgh!!!!!   Invisible Level Arrrgh!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:26 am

I believe the OP is talking about the following scenario as the same event has occurred to me.

All players have been killed off due to whatever circumstance by the invisible spiders. The only force left to defeat the spiders are the NPCs. However, the spiders decide to never attack the NPCs, thus prolonging the game indefinitely until everyone leaves out of fustration.

Basically, if (playersAlive == 0) nothing happens....

As I am a novice in both coding and reporting bugs, I hope this description helps you isolate and fix this bug!

~Kharados
Back to top Go down
Zync
Elite Mage
Elite Mage

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Level Arrrgh!!!!!   Invisible Level Arrrgh!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:17 am

Ah, thanks for a full explanation Kharados. I'll work on fixing this. I do play on releasing a Beta6.3, but not sure when. Life is getting hectic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Level Arrrgh!!!!!   Invisible Level Arrrgh!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Invisible Level Arrrgh!!!!!
Page 1 of 1