Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage

Number of posts : 1378
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Wind Control

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:58 am

I'm just trying to figure out what kuros system for picking a shaman is, cause it doesn't seem it be working and she need to fix it. A good leader needs to be able to put personal issues a side to assess a situation from multiple angles. And don't worry bout it holy, very few people from the community actually liked me at first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bartimaeus

Number of posts : 865

Your Character
Primary Move: Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:00 am

"You just say that because you are a moderator, if you weren't I'm pretty sure your post would be different."

How would it be different? It's the truth. I listened to the corrupt moderators & administrators at theHiveWorkshop, because I knew that sooner or later, I would get them, and I would cause mayhem within their forums, which I have done, already.

I have done this at the Rare Witch Project, here, and at wc3edit.net. Do something you're not suppose to be doing while I'm around, and you'll live to regret it, regardless if I'm in a position of power or not, as proved by this site, and wc3edit.net. Power is irrelevant compared to truth, strong arguments, and proof. This I have already proved a multitude of times. If I hadn't listened to Ghan & Kimberly, at the HiveWorkshop, I would've been banned for what I had said. I insulted Kimberly once, to see what her reply would be after she was flaming another moderator in that exact conversation, and you know what happened? Ghan and Kimberly threatened to ban me right after that. Then I copied the chat logs into a topic for the whole entire site to see. I got +REP for doing it, and I got friends among retired and new moderators & administrators, alike. Some veteran even whispered me how horrible it was, and that there was really nothing I could do.

Unless every single person is corrupt. Then you don't stand a chance, because they don't care. Not the case here, or at wc3edit.net.

Also, that comment about monarchies was stupid. Assuming you weren't talking about hereditary monarchy, (which would be even MORE stupid), if the people wanted me gone, then I would be gone. Guess what? A whole lot of people want me gone. Guess what? I'm not gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Your Character
Primary Move: Communist Propaganda

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:22 am

Quote :
"You just say that because you are a moderator, if you weren't I'm pretty sure your post would be different."

Why didn't you just use 'Quote' here?

Quote :
Also, that comment about monarchies was stupid. Assuming you weren't talking about hereditary monarchy, (which would be even MORE stupid), if the people wanted me gone, then I would be gone. Guess what? A whole lot of people want me gone. Guess what? I'm not gone.

I didn't say you were a monarch, damn it, the same thing I told Neko goes to you, check before you post.
I said you seem to support monarchism.

Quote :
I have done this at the Rare Witch Project, here, and at wc3edit.net. Do something you're not suppose to be doing while I'm around, and you'll live to regret it, regardless if I'm in a position of power or not, as proved by this site, and wc3edit.net. Power is irrelevant compared to truth, strong arguments, and proof. This I have already proved a multitude of times. If I hadn't listened to Ghan & Kimberly, at the HiveWorkshop, I would've been banned for what I had said. I insulted Kimberly once, to see what her reply would be after she was flaming another moderator in that exact conversation, and you know what happened? Ghan and Kimberly threatened to ban me right after that. Then I copied the chat logs into a topic for the whole entire site to see. I got +REP for doing it, and I got friends among retired and new moderators & administrators, alike. Some veteran even whispered me how horrible it was, and that there was really nothing I could do.

Really... this was just so... irrelevant.
You always tell stories about Wc3edit.net... sincerely, it's kind of annoying, as most of the time it is, as I said, irrelevant, and I end up wasting my time reading it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.marxists.org
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:27 pm

1. Bal you need to stop double posting.
2. Seriously Bal, you DID abuse your powers. Don't even lie. Several kicks on Neko + Clan removal for NOT TELLING you something is abuse. Sure Neko SHOULD have been the better person and told you, and I'm sure it frustrates you - but by putting yourself down to her level of being a douchebag and just kicking Neko and banning her repeatedly is ABUSE. You're the one in power, and as such you need to be the better person. If they were being an asshole for not telling you, fine ban them from channel for an hour to vent. Don't keep doing it making yourself look like someone who can't control emotion and therefore bad for a leadership position.
3. Seriously, what's with all these fired shamans Razz. This is why I don't do clans...Getting into "Government" situations is ALWAYS fucked up. Even good people fuck up, and in the public eye changes everything. It makes you a different person before and after a fuck up.
4. I just realized diaster is still a moderator in this sub forum, and kuro is not. Nor does Kuro have Clan Chieftain. I'll fix that soon...Why has no one informed me prior to this XD.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolcatz.jayj
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage

Number of posts : 2357

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:48 pm

Nobody ever complained about me as a shaman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lagger09
Legendary
Legendary

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Your Character
Primary Move: I am the Destroyer of Time... guess...

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:06 pm

Both me and Skape have clean records, and we were both promoted almost purely because we were friends w/ kuro back on US West. I lol'd at this because all the people that were made shaman based on merit and charachter (not to say that skape or i don't have this) only have been abusers, and those who didn't really try to get it have yet to screw up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Angel
Expert Mage
Expert Mage

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Your Character
Primary Move:

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:47 pm

diaster wrote:
Kuro....You got some 'splain to do...first hades now this? You really finding it that hard to find competent shamans? (no offense bal or hades just you guys aren't shaman materia)
Seriously,

diaster wrote:
I'm just trying to figure out what kuros system for picking a shaman is, cause it doesn't seem it be working and she need to fix it. A good leader needs to be able to put personal issues a side to assess a situation from multiple angles. And don't worry bout it holy, very few people from the community actually liked me at first.
I always liked you.. Smile

Personally, I think Kuro should just leave the shamans that she has for now.. Skape has never done anything wrong, and Lagger is.. well Lagger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lagger09
Legendary
Legendary

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:51 pm

Twisted Evil ? Suspect ? affraid ? jocolor ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2031

Your Character
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:00 pm

I'm starting to blame myself for giving up the chieftain position in the first place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.ace.st
The_Angel
Expert Mage
Expert Mage

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Your Character
Primary Move:

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:15 pm

SinisteRing wrote:
I'm starting to blame myself for giving up the chieftain position in the first place.

It isn't your fault, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lagger09
Legendary
Legendary

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:26 pm

If you hadn't given up some resonsibility, you would have slowly been driven mad. Its best this way, kuro just has to learn how to be a chief, i dun think she has before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhys
Map Maker

Number of posts : 719

Your Character
Primary Move: Atomic Tea-Bag

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Quote :

Its funny because I was just thinking that as I scrolled down to your message. Of course I'm referring to myself not you=p

"Am I the narrow-minded one...or you? I believe in things that have no logical explanation." - Bart, My New Favorite Quoter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage

Number of posts : 2357

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:44 pm

I'm starting to blame myself for not volunteering for Cheiftan when I had the chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:49 pm

I blame everyone here. You're all responsible. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Anyway, on a more serious note, I for some reason can't change your title Kuro. You have moderation in this sub-forum and diaster has lost it...but can't switch titles because I don't have permission? Which is weird because I used too....O well.

Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2031

Your Character
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:21 pm

Jay.J wrote:
Anyway, on a more serious note, I for some reason can't change your title Kuro. You have moderation in this sub-forum and diaster has lost it...but can't switch titles because I don't have permission? Which is weird because I used too....O well.
I have swapped their titles. No worries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zyncmmm.ace.st
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary

Number of posts : 580

Your Character
Primary Move: Flying Dragon Kick

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:38 pm

So... why not ask who would be good for a shaman spot? The general criteria seems to be someone that is online a fair amount, someone who likes MM&M, and someone who helps to spread popularity and get people to join.

The secondary options (which don't seem to have much luck getting filled) are:
1.) Don't be a douche bag.
2.) Don't abuse power, thereby making you a douche bag.
3.) Don't let personal emotions get in the way, also making you a douche bag.

My guess is that you're asking too much. Think about it. Someone who is online all the time will probably not have much of a social life, thus, he/she will view any opportunity for controlling other people as a great opportunity and will likely feel very unaccountable because, after all, it's the internet and no one cares anyway.

I'm not saying that liking MM&M and being a douche bag are mutually inclusive. I am, however, saying that someone who doesn't have much balance in Real Life will not be very balanced in Online Life and will not be a good candidate for a position of power (i.e. Shaman).

Good luck with this conundrum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:33 pm

I thought you were a good Shaman Aqua. So meh.

Back to top Go down
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:35 pm

Thanks. I thought I was too, but I don't play that much and I don't like to sell or push stuff. I didn't actively try to augment the clan's powers. That's why I stepped down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lagger09
Legendary
Legendary

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Hey, I fill most of those! sweet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage

Number of posts : 1378

Your Character
Primary Move: Wind Control

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:49 pm

Rhys wrote:
Quote :

Its funny because I was just thinking that as I scrolled down to your message. Of course I'm referring to myself not you=p
I've been thinking that since the hades incident, I was the one who gave it to kuro...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:06 pm

SinisteRing wrote:
Jay.J wrote:
I have swapped their titles. No worries.

But I used to have it....what happened to it.

Back to top Go down
Belial
Master Mage
Master Mage

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-07-23
Location : No ty, i don't want people to try to rape me in my own house.

Your Character
Primary Move: Posession

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:37 am

I was really hoping that this topic would be a lot more fun, it started out fun but then everyone stopped fighting.

Heh i fill those criteria quite nicely. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirra
Apprentice Mage
Apprentice Mage

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Your Character
Primary Move: Change This To Your Own Special Move In Your Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:49 am

I love it how Neko brought me into this Forum Post, feel so loved now. =]

Illogical? Once again, I'm quite sure you don't understand the meaning of the word, especially when YOU were the one being 'illogical'.

Like you said, it's not YOUR job to tell someone something that they asked to know, but you didn't have to be an ass about it and completely dodge what he asked you for. You pushed him to kick you, by not being a nice friend and instead of just typing about, 6 words, but you typed another 100 trying to avoid it.

My 2 cents. =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:17 am

Why do I get the feeling that Kirra is not a real person?

Also, there is no need for your comma after "Colour" in "Colour, is Beauty."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirra
Apprentice Mage
Apprentice Mage

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Your Character
Primary Move: Change This To Your Own Special Move In Your Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:39 am

"Not a real person." Okay, how can I not be a person? o.o

Also, I know, but I put the comma there to put a slight pause, it adds Drama. =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shamen demotion needed   

Back to top Go down

Shamen demotion needed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: