View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coverzin
Intermediate Mage
Intermediate Mage

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Replenish Shot   Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:33 pm

Instead of restoring mana, it takes away half of the mana it is supposed to restore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zync
Elite Mage
Elite Mage

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Karate Chop

PostSubject: Re: Replenish Shot   Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:13 am

What do you mean? To the target?

It costs mana to heal another Metacian's mana. It does not restore your own mana. You need things like the Mana Set for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coverzin
Intermediate Mage
Intermediate Mage

PostSubject: Re: Replenish Shot   Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:09 am

Zync wrote:
What do you mean? To the target?

It costs mana to heal another Metacian's mana. It does not restore your own mana. You need things like the Mana Set for that.

To the target's mana, yeah. It would remove 78 mana from them instead of adding 156.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scyon
Mage
Mage

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Replenish Shot   Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:27 am

Coverzin when u make a post plz make it very clear and evident as to what you want to say.

PS: Zync I know what he's talking about.

Here's the example:
I have Rep. Shot and you have 1500 Mana. Your at 0 Mana because you fought a wave. I use Rep. Shot on u twice restoring 500 mana each shot. Meaning you now have 1000 Mana out of 1500 mana.

Then wait 5 seconds for your natural mana regen to take place to bring you up to 1200 mana, and i shoot you again...your MANA SUPPOSE TO BE AT 1500 now...but instead it drops you back to 1000 or less.

Another example is I shoot you with Rep. Shot and you have 1500 mana already, my Rep. shot will bring you down to 967 mana and then your natural regen will kick in.

All in all Coverzin knows that Rep Shot costs mana to shoot, we all know this, but this shot is bugged when shooting allies with over 1000 mana.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zync
Elite Mage
Elite Mage

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Karate Chop

PostSubject: Re: Replenish Shot   Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:42 am

Thx Scyon, I know an easy fix for this. Thanks for the detail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coverzin
Intermediate Mage
Intermediate Mage

PostSubject: Re: Replenish Shot   Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:50 pm

Scyon wrote:
Coverzin when u make a post plz make it very clear and evident as to what you want to say.

PS: Zync I know what he's talking about.

Here's the example:
I have Rep. Shot and you have 1500 Mana. Your at 0 Mana because you fought a wave. I use Rep. Shot on u twice restoring 500 mana each shot. Meaning you now have 1000 Mana out of 1500 mana.

Then wait 5 seconds for your natural mana regen to take place to bring you up to 1200 mana, and i shoot you again...your MANA SUPPOSE TO BE AT 1500 now...but instead it drops you back to 1000 or less.

Another example is I shoot you with Rep. Shot and you have 1500 mana already, my Rep. shot will bring you down to 967 mana and then your natural regen will kick in.

All in all Coverzin knows that Rep Shot costs mana to shoot, we all know this, but this shot is bugged when shooting allies with over 1000 mana.

Well, I hadn't had time to look into the issue much and this was all I had observed, so I thought it better to report the issue with the little I knew than to leave it unsaid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replenish Shot   

Back to top Go down

Replenish Shot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: